Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Merged topic] KunenaDiscuss plugin for K 1.5.x

More
14 years 7 months ago #101 by TopCop
Has someone still got Ver. 1.3 of this plugin?
I'd like to roll back to that version but can't find a download link.

Thanks in advance,
TopCop

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #102 by klausre
enfinite wrote:

enfinite wrote:

I am having some problems getting this plugin to work with myblog. Maybe I am missing a step. I am assigning my Auto J!-Kunena Catg Id pairs, I also tried assigning Auto Kunena Catg Id and Auto Kunena section Id. Can someone assist me in completing this that has it working? thanks

Would anyone be able to assist me in getting this to work with myblog and having my post automatically fed to my forum. Any help is appreciated

Have you enablet the plugin in tha myblog admin?

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #103 by klausre
This plugin is absolutely the best plugin for Kunena!! Is it possible to make a donation for the job J?

[strike]How does this plugin work whit already published articles/blogs?[/strike]
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by klausre.

More
14 years 7 months ago #104 by klausre
Hi, feature request. A Jomsocial rule, so the forumpost is shown in the activity stream.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #105 by nicx
hi terry,

On quick post, when i post an comment, discuss disconnect me.
See the debug :

[KDiscuss debug: manualoverride disabled - removing tags. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Searching for {mos_fb_discuss:#} tag in article text... None found. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Using Auto-Mode to discuss article in FB CategoryId:5 ]
[KDiscuss debug: Rendering START ]
[KDiscuss debug: Found the FB threadId in the cross reference table(#__fb_discussbot). ]
[KDiscuss debug: User is not logged in and public posting is not permitted. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Counted 2 actual post(s) in this thread #20. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Rendering Comments with 2 actual posts. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Limiting rendered comments to 25 posts. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Showing Last posts in the thread in Ascending order. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Rendering post #21. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Hiding first post with method #3 of first-thread-handling. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Building a simple link to create new posts. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Showing QuickPost below the article comments. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Rendering END ]
[KDiscuss debug: Tag removed ]
[KDiscuss debug: onAfterDisplayContent called with article.id=40. ]

if i post directly by discuss link, there is no probleme ...

So i can post and stay connect with discuss link but not with quick post ?
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by nicx.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #106 by phatair
hi,

i installed the discuss plugin and activated it in joomla plugins and in kunena. but if i add in my joomla articles the code {mos_KUNENA_discuss:id} there is no link, only the plain text. what did i wrong?
please - can someone help me.

Only if i select "Auto Discuss Link" with yes a link on my articles is shown. Why not if i set it to "no" and put the code on my article??
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by phatair.

More
14 years 7 months ago #107 by jerry
version 1.5
- fixed numerous notices and warnings
- fixed conflict with JEvents
I am not using Kunena language file anymore. I was using only 9 texts, but importing whole language file causes numerous notices (conflicts with other components (sh404sef, ..)). These texts was prepended with FBDB. Not translated in other than english language file.

More
14 years 7 months ago #108 by jerry
enfinite wrote:

I am having some problems getting this plugin to work with myblog. Maybe I am missing a step. I am assigning my Auto J!-Kunena Catg Id pairs, I also tried assigning Auto Kunena Catg Id and Auto Kunena section Id. Can someone assist me in completing this that has it working? thanks

I am not using it with "Auto Kunena Catg Id" but with "Auto Kunena Catg Id". It works for me and as reported also for some others. I will try to find what's wrong.

More
14 years 7 months ago #109 by jerry
mummygeek_spain wrote:

I have edited the discuss.css and that's how I've made some of the changes I have already done

(.kdb-dsc-title lined up.
.kdb-disc-item borders are nearly lined up but I have an overhang on the top border)

but which element within discuss.css do I edit to move the discuss.png ? That's what I'm not seeing in the css at the moment. :huh:

Plus what edit will put the border-top to the right length - currently there's an over hang each end. (please see my previous screenprint)

Something like
.kdb-full-page a img { ... }
should work.

"over hang on each end" - I am not seeing this on IE8 and developer version of Firefox & Chrome.

More
14 years 7 months ago #110 by jerry
mumins wrote:

maybe there is reason to make in plugin backend 2 radiobutons - Captcha On/Off? Or its for final development stages ;>

I think it's not needed. Turning on/off does work in component Kunena settings. I think when somebody want use captcha in Kunena, he/she will use also in Kunena Discuss plugin.

Time to create page: 0.588 seconds