Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Merged topic] KunenaDiscuss plugin for K 1.5.x

More
14 years 6 months ago #91 by mummygeek_spain
This plugin is working straight out of the box for me - thank you.
I just have a couple of css things that I need to change and i'm not having much luck.

I have put 5px padding either side of my articles and I want to line up kunenadiscuss with these margins.

.kdb-dsc-title lined up.
.kdb-disc-item borders are nearly lined up but I have an overhang on the top border as you can see from the screenprint attached.

How do I make this top border the right length?

Plus how do I put a 5px left margin on the discuss.png and on the text above it? I can't find any css for this.

All marked by the red rectangles. Hope this is clear.

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #92 by jerry
mummygeek_spain wrote:

I just have a couple of css things that I need to change and i'm not having much luck.
How do I make this top border the right length?

There is css file plugins/content/kunenadiscuss/discuss.css.
Look into it.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #93 by mummygeek_spain
I have edited the discuss.css and that's how I've made some of the changes I have already done

(.kdb-dsc-title lined up.
.kdb-disc-item borders are nearly lined up but I have an overhang on the top border)

but which element within discuss.css do I edit to move the discuss.png ? That's what I'm not seeing in the css at the moment. :huh:

Plus what edit will put the border-top to the right length - currently there's an over hang each end. (please see my previous screenprint)

I'm sorry if I'm asking obvious questions.

Mummy
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by mummygeek_spain.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #94 by mumins
Hello.

jerry wrote:

version 1.3
- javascript cleanup

[strike]Starting from 1.3 - collapsed quick form don't open when you click on +Comment - i roll back to 1.2. If form is open - everything works. Are you sure that cleanup idea was good ? ;>
Okey, looks like it's my template JS problem.
[/strike]
DON'T FORGET TO UPDATE /plugins/content/kunenadiscuss/discuss.js FILE TOO !

jerry wrote:

version 1.4 BETA
- captcha

[strike]I can't saw captcha anywhere in v1.4.
Or i miss something?
[/strike]
YOU CAN SEE IT ONLY AS GUEST NOT AS LOGIN IN USER.

MBR
m.

P.S.
Well - but there is still big problems if you have joomla cache and/or System - Cache plugin enabled. Guest can post - but don't see posted text.
P.P.S
Jerry - maybe there is reason to make in plugin backend 2 radiobutons - Captcha On/Off? Or its for final development stages ;>
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by mumins.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #95 by TopCop
I installed and activated the latest version and now I get this error showing up in my calender (JEvents) every time when I go to event details:

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /XXXXX/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 150

Any idea what I can do?
Haven't got this with the former version.

Is the Version 1.3 still available for download? Haven't found it but would like to get this working Version back on my page meanwhile.

Thanks in advance,
TopCop
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by TopCop.

More
14 years 6 months ago #96 by Bacchos
Hello, thanks jerry for this usefull plugin,

i have some problems with it, installed the plugin, customized the options a bit, but on the front page i get those odd messages, but the plugin it self is working well (maybe i have to test more):

Notice: Constant _RANK_ADMINISTRATOR already defined in C:\EasyPHP 3.0\www\administrator\components\com_kunena\language\kunena.french.php on line 1132

Notice: Constant _RANK_MODERATOR already defined in C:\EasyPHP 3.0\www\administrator\components\com_kunena\language\kunena.french.php on line 1133

Notice: Constant _MESSAGE already defined in C:\EasyPHP 3.0\www\administrator\components\com_kunena\language\kunena.french.php on line 1605

Thanks for the help.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #97 by phatair
Hi Jerry - this is a great plugin - thanks for this!!

My question is now - can i use this on an component, too?

i use Music Collection to show some albums and artists. I would like to add this plugin in the articles so the users can discuss this in the forum

The articles are written in the component and not in the joomla article. if i add the {mos_KUNENA_discuss:id} there is no link to the forum - only the plain text of the code :/

is it possible to get this plugin work in an non joomla article?
i hope the best :)
Or have to integrate the developer of Music Collection the plugin feature?

Thank you - greetings
Phatair
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by phatair.

More
14 years 6 months ago #98 by mijalis
This might be a question for Kunena, but it probably has to do with the discussbot as well...
Is the author of the article notified when a first comment/post is made using discussbot? I think that this will be an interesting and a very useful feature since an author will automatically be notified when a comment/post is made about his article.

More
14 years 6 months ago #99 by phattpat
This dont look right to me, can anybody tell me what i need to change to get the comments alligned, and smilies more justified with comment box?
Attachments:

More
14 years 6 months ago #100 by enfinite
enfinite wrote:

I am having some problems getting this plugin to work with myblog. Maybe I am missing a step. I am assigning my Auto J!-Kunena Catg Id pairs, I also tried assigning Auto Kunena Catg Id and Auto Kunena section Id. Can someone assist me in completing this that has it working? thanks

Would anyone be able to assist me in getting this to work with myblog and having my post automatically fed to my forum. Any help is appreciated

Time to create page: 0.468 seconds