Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Merged topic] KunenaDiscuss plugin for K 1.5.x

More
14 years 8 months ago #61 by jerry
One good news for everyone:
MyBlog integration is already working on my testing site. Will be released in 2 weeks, as I am going to Monte Rosa - the highest mountain in Switzerland tomorrow.
Hopefully I will return healthy (nothing broken, without frostbite) and start beta development of this plugin.
HaND, Jerry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #62 by mumins

Hopefully I will return healthy (nothing broken, without frostbite) and start beta development of this plugin.

We'll put a candle in digital church for it ;>

MBR
m.

More
14 years 8 months ago #63 by proterra
Didn´t see anything under my articles.

What do you mean with "Also, note that a "cheat-sheet" for the discussbot is available from the same tab!" in the plugin info?

Is there manual which settings I must do?

More
14 years 8 months ago #64 by mumins

The setings are very similar. , but of course there are some differences.

MBR
m.

More
14 years 8 months ago #65 by urednik
Jerry,
are you interested in my Slovenian translation?

Tell me how is it possible that the discussbot loads 27!!! images on the frontend on www.veneti.info ? All of them are NOT necessary. How to disable them???
Here are the images being loaded on my site.

Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil...ons/icon-16-tick.png " 599 0.347506
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil.../icon-16-warning.png " 602 0.346462
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil...ns/icon-16-error.png " 600 0.347504
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil...s/icon-15-online.png " 601 0.346566
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil.../icon-15-offline.png " 602 0.345962
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil...n-16-rating-star.gif " 606 0.34609
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil...16-rating-delete.gif " 608 0.346761
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil...ges/cluetip/wait.gif 432 0.33992
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil...luetip/arrowleft.gif 76 0.346709
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil...uetip/arrowright.gif 77 0.339541
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil...luetip/arrowdown.gif 69 0.350705
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil.../cluetip/arrowup.gif 853 0.346209
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...ges/cat_title_bg.gif 220 0.339753
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...at_title_head_bg.gif 361 0.346079
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...ges/tabmenuright.gif " 578 0.346065
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...ages/tabmenuleft.gif " 577 0.346661
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...ages/search_icon.gif 65 0.346469
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te.../images/spoticon.gif 64 0.33997
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...ges/msgtitleicon.gif 119 0.345743
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...ages/msgtitlenew.gif 119 0.346536
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...ages/bullet-tips.gif 565 0.350601
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...es/pathway_start.gif 145 0.345699
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te..._ex/images/arrow.png 169 0.345551
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...athway_finallink.gif 187 0.3468
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...images/menu_open.gif 279 0.339591
Image www.veneti.info/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss/quote.gif 309 0.350984
Image www.veneti.info/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss/toggle.gif

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #66 by proterra
mumins wrote:

The setings are very similar. , but of course there are some differences.

MBR
m.

I didn´t see anything. use also the tag {mos_KUNENA_discuss:catid} but nothing happens.

See my settings in the screenshot
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by proterra.

More
14 years 8 months ago #67 by mumins
Just enable Auto Discuss Link - set it Ja
And in your case - Auto manual override too.

idn´t see anything. use also the tag {mos_KUNENA_discuss:catid}

Never use this tag.

MBR
m.

More
14 years 8 months ago #68 by maddmatth
This plugin sounds interesting.
I'd like to use it to replace my current comment system. Maybe it will encourage more users to join the forum.

Is it considered stable yet?
Also, could someone who is using it please link to their site? I'd like to see a working example.

More
14 years 8 months ago #69 by proterra
mumins wrote:

Just enable Auto Discuss Link - set it Ja
And in your case - Auto manual override too.

idn´t see anything. use also the tag {mos_KUNENA_discuss:catid}

Never use this tag.

MBR
m.

Must re-install the plugin. No it runs.

Thanks at Jerry for the great work.

Is there an option, that users can post without the e-mail field and with a captcha-field? Like in yvcomment?

More
14 years 8 months ago #70 by Netto
I have a problem to use the native modus (means to switch off the legacy modus). If I do it on every page with content with a kunena disuss link I have the message "Direct Access to this location is not allowed".

What I have to do that this plugin is really in native modus?

Thans for any idea!

Jens.

Time to create page: 0.465 seconds