Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Merged topic] KunenaDiscuss plugin for K 1.5.x

More
14 years 7 months ago #111 by jerry
TopCop wrote:

I installed and activated the latest version and now I get this error showing up in my calender (JEvents) every time when I go to event details:

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /XXXXX/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 150

Thanx, fixed in version 1.5.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #112 by jerry
Bacchos wrote:

Notice: Constant _RANK_ADMINISTRATOR already defined in C:\EasyPHP 3.0\www\administrator\components\com_kunena\language\kunena.french.php on line 1132

Notice: Constant _RANK_MODERATOR already defined in C:\EasyPHP 3.0\www\administrator\components\com_kunena\language\kunena.french.php on line 1133

Notice: Constant _MESSAGE already defined in C:\EasyPHP 3.0\www\administrator\components\com_kunena\language\kunena.french.php on line 1605

Thanx, fixed in version 1.5

More
14 years 7 months ago #113 by jerry
phatair wrote:

is it possible to get this plugin work in an non joomla article?
Or have to integrate the developer of Music Collection the plugin feature?

Yes, it is possible. It developer of other component will help me to answer some question (how to get text, category/sestion, etc.), it would be much easier.

More
14 years 7 months ago #114 by jerry
mijalis wrote:

This might be a question for Kunena, but it probably has to do with the discussbot as well...
Is the author of the article notified when a first comment/post is made using discussbot? I think that this will be an interesting and a very useful feature since an author will automatically be notified when a comment/post is made about his article.

Actually when author create threads in Kunena (by pressing "Discuss this item on the forums") and subscribe to this thread, it should work.

More
14 years 7 months ago #115 by jerry
phattpat wrote:

This dont look right to me, can anybody tell me what i need to change to get the comments alligned, and smilies more justified with comment box?

Please can you give me url of your page? It's really not properly aligned, but on my site (other template) it works correctly.

More
14 years 7 months ago #116 by jerry
klausre wrote:

This plugin is absolutely the best plugin for Kunena!! Is it possible to make a donation for the job J?

Donation not created yet. But in future it could help.

More
14 years 7 months ago #117 by jerry
klausre wrote:

Hi, feature request. A Jomsocial rule, so the forumpost is shown in the activity stream.

Doesn't get it. Can you clarify this?

More
14 years 7 months ago #118 by jerry
phatair wrote:

Only if i select "Auto Discuss Link" with yes a link on my articles is shown. Why not if i set it to "no" and put the code on my article??

Needs "Allow Manual Override".

More
14 years 7 months ago #119 by enfinite
jerry wrote:

enfinite wrote:

I am having some problems getting this plugin to work with myblog. Maybe I am missing a step. I am assigning my Auto J!-Kunena Catg Id pairs, I also tried assigning Auto Kunena Catg Id and Auto Kunena section Id. Can someone assist me in completing this that has it working? thanks

I am not using it with "Auto Kunena Catg Id" but with "Auto Kunena Catg Id". It works for me and as reported also for some others. I will try to find what's wrong.

Lol you kind of lost me on that one. You posted the same preferences twice.

I tried with Auto Kunena Catg Id set to 15...takin from index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=81&func=showcat&catid=15

and Auto Content Category Id's, set to 38 according to my categories ID in category manager.

More
14 years 7 months ago #120 by jerry
enfinite wrote:

jerry wrote:

enfinite wrote:

I am having some problems getting this plugin to work with myblog. Maybe I am missing a step. I am assigning my Auto J!-Kunena Catg Id pairs, I also tried assigning Auto Kunena Catg Id and Auto Kunena section Id. Can someone assist me in completing this that has it working? thanks

I am not using it with "Auto Kunena Catg Id" but with "Auto Kunena Catg Id". It works for me and as reported also for some others. I will try to find what's wrong.

Lol you kind of lost me on that one. You posted the same preferences twice.

Sorry. I am not using "Auto J!-Kunena Catg Id pairs" but "Auto Kunena Catg Id". It works for me and as reported also for some others. I will try to find what's wrong.

Time to create page: 0.507 seconds