Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Merged topic] KunenaDiscuss plugin for K 1.5.x

More
14 years 7 months ago #81 by mummygeek_spain
Thank you Jerry for this great plug in - I have installed it today and I think it works beautifully!

I just need to change the text that appears above the discuss.png - I need to take out the 'register' link . Which file do i edit to change this line - thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #82 by mummygeek_spain
Thank you Jerry for this great plug in - I have installed it today and I think it works beautifully!

I just need to change the text that appears above the discuss.png - I need to take out the 'register' link . Which file do i edit to change this line - thank you.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by mummygeek_spain.

More
14 years 7 months ago #83 by mummygeek_spain
Hi Jerry,
Thank you for this plugin - I've found it very straight-forward to use and it does exactly what I need.

I have a quick question about the text appearing above the discuss.png

where does it come from and so where do i change it since i want to remove the register link in it.

Thanks
Attachments:

More
14 years 7 months ago #84 by nmintl
How to set up the "captcha" in quick post form? or how soon Kdiscuss can ready that? your plugin is really great to apply into site with content pages.! Looking forward to your further developement

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #85 by klausre
Hi. How can I integrate this:
- whit the Myblog template?
- whit JReview?

Update. It seems to work whit JR to ;) I'll keep test it and give you a feedback later :)
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by klausre.

More
14 years 7 months ago #86 by jerry
version 1.4 BETA
- captcha

We are in beta stage (YES!). Most features are tested by more and more people and are working on more and more sites. New features are going to be added to satisfy more users.

HaND, Jerry

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #87 by mummygeek_spain
This is a great plugin and I'd use it on a live site if I could just get this one question answered.

This has got to be soooo simple. If it's in the Joomla Core code then would somebody please just say that - then at least I'll know which forum to ask this question on.

By the same token if it's within the plugin files then I'm not seeing it anywhere. Some one must have a rough idea ...

and then I'll go away.

"You need to login or register to post a comment" appears above the discuss.png if not logged in.
Where does this text come from? Where can I change it ?

Easy.

Anyone Please.
MummyD

SOLVED: for anyone else who needs it...
../adminstrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_content_kunenadiscuss.ini

I could have looked all night !
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by mummygeek_spain.

More
14 years 7 months ago #88 by jerry
mummygeek_spain wrote:

"You need to login or register to post a comment" appears above the discuss.png if not logged in.
Where does this text come from? Where can I change it ?

In language file administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_content_kunenadiscuss.ini defined translation FBDB_LOGIN_OR_REGISTER_TO_COMMENT

More
14 years 7 months ago #89 by mummygeek_spain
Thank you Jerry.

More
14 years 7 months ago #90 by enfinite
I am having some problems getting this plugin to work with myblog. Maybe I am missing a step. I am assigning my Auto J!-Kunena Catg Id pairs, I also tried assigning Auto Kunena Catg Id and Auto Kunena section Id. Can someone assist me in completing this that has it working? thanks

Time to create page: 0.568 seconds