Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Merged topic] KunenaDiscuss plugin for K 1.5.x

• cXc
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #141 by cXc
Replied by cXc on topic Re:Kunena discuss plugin J1.5 NATIVE
I added a trigger that fires in the header of articles by editing com_content/views/default/article.php but there is no way to add a trigger inside the article by editing that file.

As for changing the {mos_fb_discuss} trigger goes I wouldn't recommend it because you would need to make the change everytime you have to upgrade and I have no idea what all changing it would require myself.

*ROOT*\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.plg_content_kunenadiscuss.ini is the language file to edit for English, adjust accordingly for other languages.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #142 by tulator
Hi, I lost connection beetwen article page and forum when moving article from one category to other. For example , I create new article , with discuss plugin - I create new forum topic directly from article side. Next, put some posts on forum and everything works fine. I see from article page those posts and I can move from article directly to forum topic connected with article. But after editing article and changing "Publishing --> Category" I lost all direct connection form article to forum. Link - "Discuss this item on the forums. (0 posts)" - shows me 0 post , and create new forum topic after clicking on it.

Thanks for answer in advance.

More
14 years 6 months ago #143 by enfinite
Is there anyway to have make the first post handling include images from the article instead of just text?

More
14 years 6 months ago #144 by jerry
version 1.6
- numerous language fixes
- removed kunena forum css

More
14 years 6 months ago #145 by jerry
aniphreak wrote:

im getting this dialouge on mosets 2.1

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/dance/public_html/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 150

should be fixed in version 1.5. you should upgrade (current version 1.6)

More
14 years 6 months ago #146 by jerry
phatair wrote:

but my problem is - if i put the code {mos_KUNENA_discuss:catid}

you should use mos_fb_discuss, not mos_KUNENA_discuss

More
14 years 6 months ago #147 by jerry
john holderness wrote:

I'm having an issue with the discuss bot and Josocial. I get the following error when trying to visit my profile.

Fatal error: Class 'ContentHelperRoute' not found in /home/********/********/******/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 418

Discuss Bot 1.4 beta

it's fixed in version 1.5. you should upgrade (current version 1.6)

More
14 years 6 months ago #148 by jerry
nicx wrote:

nicx wrote:

hi terry,
On quick post, when i post an comment, discuss disconnect me.
if i post directly by discuss link, there is no probleme ...

I find an issus about my problems,
i had 3 problems with the translate with this file: fr-FR.plg_content_kunenadiscuss.ini

you will need to change on this line:
FBDB_LOGIN_OR_REGISTER_TO_COMMENT=You need to <a href="$s">login</a> or <a href="$s">register</a> to post comments.
this caractere: ="$s">
by this one : ="%s">

And for my second problem,
you can not translate this line:
FBDB_YOUR_MESSAGE_HAS_BEEN_POSTED=Your message has been posted
or else you will discounected automaticatly after post by quick post.

for my thrid problem,

i have a problem with captcha
look this picture:

Jerry try your translate and you will see this 3 problems.

Joomla 1.5.14
kunena 1.5.5
Discussbot 1.5beta

most of it fixed in version 1.6. try, if also your disconnection is fixed or not. i am waiting for your test (not sure about that disconnection).

More
14 years 6 months ago #149 by jerry
urednik wrote:

Jerry,

any ideas why this here still happens?

urednik wrote:

Jerry,
are you interested in my Slovenian translation?

Tell me how is it possible that the discussbot loads 27!!! images on the frontend on www.veneti.info ? All of them are NOT necessary. How to disable them???
Here are the images being loaded on my site.

Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil...ons/icon-16-tick.png " 599 0.347506
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil.../icon-16-warning.png " 602 0.346462
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil...ns/icon-16-error.png " 600 0.347504
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil...s/icon-15-online.png " 601 0.346566
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil.../icon-15-offline.png " 602 0.345962
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil...n-16-rating-star.gif " 606 0.34609
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil...16-rating-delete.gif " 608 0.346761
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil...ges/cluetip/wait.gif 432 0.33992
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil...luetip/arrowleft.gif 76 0.346709
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil...uetip/arrowright.gif 77 0.339541
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil...luetip/arrowdown.gif 69 0.350705
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_comprofil.../cluetip/arrowup.gif 853 0.346209
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...ges/cat_title_bg.gif 220 0.339753
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...at_title_head_bg.gif 361 0.346079
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...ges/tabmenuright.gif " 578 0.346065
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...ages/tabmenuleft.gif " 577 0.346661
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...ages/search_icon.gif 65 0.346469
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te.../images/spoticon.gif 64 0.33997
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...ges/msgtitleicon.gif 119 0.345743
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...ages/msgtitlenew.gif 119 0.346536
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...ages/bullet-tips.gif 565 0.350601
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...es/pathway_start.gif 145 0.345699
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te..._ex/images/arrow.png 169 0.345551
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...athway_finallink.gif 187 0.3468
Image www.veneti.info/components/com_kunena/te...images/menu_open.gif 279 0.339591
Image www.veneti.info/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss/quote.gif 309 0.350984
Image www.veneti.info/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss/toggle.gif

About half of them should be fixed in version 1.6. I am not sure how to remove cb ones as it's added by kunena component.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #150 by urednik
Thanks Jerry

much better!

Now another bug: when guest try to post (setting to: Enable Public QuickPost) they can't, but instead a message of the administrator gets generated without text???

This happens where there are no comments yet.

Thanks in advance!
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by urednik.

Time to create page: 1.294 seconds