Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Merged [Merged topic] Kunena Web Site: What Joomla extensions are used at this website (Kunena.org)?

More
13 years 9 months ago #111 by adiess
Thanks to share your information it,s very helpful for me:)
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #112 by sozzled
G'day, adiess, welcome to Kunena, thank you for reading this featured topic and for posting your message! :woohoo:
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by sozzled.
  • Johnpeter90
  • Visitor
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #113 by Johnpeter90
Very interesting topic, can you post some further information on this subject.

*** Moderator's comment - removed links to services that have nothing to do with Kunena and are inappropriate within this forum context. Future violations by this user will result in the user having their posting rights revoked.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Off-topic contents removed - warning issued
More
13 years 9 months ago #114 by Adolph Mapenzi
its my first tym to join so im a new member to this forum and i need some help too!!!!
so p'se if u wil get the solution give me the way too
thank!
More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #115 by sozzled
G'day to both new users to Kunena. We merged together, into this one topic, all the often-asked requests for information about what components and modules are used at www.kunena.com so that you and others could easily find everything you need to know. However, answering these kinds of questions is not why we are here. We're here to answer questions or put people in touch with information about the Kunena forum software and its related add-ons. We're not here to discuss someone else's components that make things work on this website; that's something for you to discover for yourselves. If you want to find out more about JomSocial or any other Joomla extension used here, I suggest you look at the JomSocial website or Google the information that you're after.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Randal
More
13 years 8 months ago #116 by spiderboy.heavy
Hello,

I'd like to know what is the component/module/plugin that this site uses to provide groups discussions:

www.kunena.com/groups

Is this a Joomla extension?

Thank you.
More
13 years 8 months ago #117 by @quila
Hi, have you read first two post in this thread ;)
More
13 years 6 months ago #118 by yunie_
Not being an idiot, I've searched the forums, read through the full 12 pages of the thread 'What components are used in Kunena' but couldn't find a single post about the comment system used in this website.

I thought it is part of Kunena's feature but could not find any documentation that allows me to do that. So, kindly advise me on this?
More
13 years 6 months ago #119 by Matias
It's Kunena Discuss. :)
More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #120 by yunie_
thanks for the prompt reply! so i can basically use it anywhere for ppl to comment?

for example, i downloaded zoo, which is a cck and has its own comment system, and let say I could disable that comment system, can I use kunenaDiscuss instead?
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by yunie_.
Time to create page: 0.582 seconds