Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Merged [Merged topic] Kunena Web Site: What Joomla extensions are used at this website (Kunena.org)?

More
14 years 10 months ago #71 by sozzled
Let me try asking that question again: what version of Joomla is running at www.kunena.com ? J! 1.5.9? J! 1.5.10? J! 1.5.11?
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 10 months ago #72 by etusha
at my site im using J1.5.11 anf K1.5.2RC and it works good
im testing it the only problem i find was with plugin joomSEO
More
14 years 10 months ago #73 by jerry
sozzled wrote:

Let me try asking that question again: what version of Joomla is running at www.kunena.com ? J! 1.5.9? J! 1.5.10? J! 1.5.11?

right now 1.5.11 (from twitter).
Most of the versions of Joomla 1.5 are security updates, therefore everybody should upgrade or check if bugs affects them.
More
14 years 10 months ago #74 by johnnydement
We run at j1.5.11, we always try to run at latest versions :)
More
14 years 10 months ago #75 by sozzled
More
14 years 10 months ago #76 by KJames
Replied by KJames on topic Kunena's Profile Template
Hi all. I'm quite new to this whole thing and I hope I'm in the right forum but what I'm trying to figure out is what Kunena's actually using for its profile, if there's such a thing as a profile template. Because if you look at a profile, you'll notice that it's sooo neat unlike any other profile for forums. What am I missing? Thanks
More
14 years 10 months ago #77 by KJames
Nevermind, I got it. It's actually a component called com_community and it costs $99 for the Standard edition.
More
14 years 10 months ago #78 by alanelf
can i knot what extension is that?
More
14 years 10 months ago #79 by Spock
Replied by Spock on topic Re: Kunena's Profile Template
It is JomSocial by azrul.com. Can be bought on a commercial licence
Standard Edition is $99
Professional Edition is $149
More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #80 by setubal
peetree21 wrote:

Please take a moment and search the forum first as this question has been asked many many times.

The community component used on this site is JomSocial and the PMS is JomSocial as well

How I install this PMS in Joomla 1.5 with Kunena 1.5?

Is it possible?

EDIT

I found the site and understand how to. Thanks.
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by setubal. Reason: Refresh
Time to create page: 0.631 seconds