Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Merged [Merged topic] Kunena Web Site: What Joomla extensions are used at this website (Kunena.org)?

More
14 years 1 month ago #91 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:PM System on Kunena.com
Results of search pm system kunena.com . Next time, I'm leaving questions like this for 12 hours before I look at them.
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #92 by STEVIEWQNDER
I am running Kunena, Community Builder, and uddeIM on my site. I like how everything works, but I was really interested in a few items that are used in this boards userlist.

The Quick Message, and the contact icons in particular. I can't find the option for these anywhere. Is this a hack, if so does anyone have a link? Or is this a Jomsocial thing and I am out of luck?
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #93 by sozzled
STEVIEWQNDER wrote:

I am running Kunena, Community Builder, and uddeIM on my site. I like how everything works, but I was really interested in a few items that are used in this boards userlist.

The Quick Message, and the contact icons in particular. I can't find the option for these anywhere. Is this a hack, if so does anyone have a link? Or is this a Jomsocial thing and I am out of luck?

The "Quick Message" - do you mean this button
The "contact icons" are displayed because people have edited their Kunena profile. Some of this functionality can be enabled with Community Builder, if you know how (and I don't know how), or if you turn off Community Builder integration with Kunena (which is something that I do know how to do and this is how I've managed to get the features to work on my websites). This was one of my first questions when I joined this site! You're not alone. (see [RESOLVED] "Extra" information about forum user )

The userlist feature depends, again, on whether you have chosen to integrate Kunena with Community Builder (or in the case of this website, with JomSocial). This is the setting:

Kunena Configuration » Integration » Profile = Kunena | Community Builder | JomSocial

The list of users will be displayed by the appropriate software (assuming you have it installed) that you've chosen with this choice.
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #94 by calvinhobbes
Replied by calvinhobbes on topic What's Kunena using ?
Sorry didn't find any other forum to post this in.

I am very new to Joomla and i was just trying this website and was wondering, which component is it using which gives you such nice profiles and also the "Groups" feature ?

Is it Community Builder ?

Greatly appreciate if someone can name the component. THanks
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #95 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:What's Kunena using ?
Hello,

This question has been asked several time, the answer is here : docs.kunena.com/index.php/Which_communit...sed_on_kunena.com%3F

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
13 years 11 months ago #96 by lafanter
Replied by lafanter on topic facebook integration
can some one please tell me what are we using at this site for integration with face. look pretty neat. I want that for my site.

A website dedicated to Lafanters Lafanters.com ;)
More
13 years 11 months ago #97 by darksoul
Replied by darksoul on topic Re:facebook integration
On kunena.com Jomsocial.. a commerical extensions.
There is also UtiRpx or Joomlaconnect to integrate facebook connect.
If you run with community builder, now there is a plugin released by CB team.. but only for subscribers.
More
13 years 11 months ago #98 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re:facebook integration
k1.6 may have facebook support when its released along witt alot of other really cool things
More
13 years 11 months ago #99 by lafanter
Replied by lafanter on topic Re:facebook integration
wow, that would be amazing !

A website dedicated to Lafanters Lafanters.com ;)
More
13 years 11 months ago #100 by joomlamanisdaman
I'd like to implement a community feature similar to the one implemented on this website (Kunena.com). Is it Community Builder, JomSocial, or something entirely different?

All responses are appreciated! Thanks!
Time to create page: 0.496 seconds