Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Merged [Merged topic] Kunena Web Site: What Joomla extensions are used at this website (Kunena.org)?

More
12 years 8 months ago #151 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 8 months ago #152 by Chris_C_
The Kunena Extension Directory www.kunena.org/ked has some nice features like "Claim a listing" and "Contact the owner of the listing", screenshots, ratings, etc...

What's the KED powered by? Is it an extension to Kunena?
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #153 by sozzled
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HowAboutPrague
More
12 years 7 months ago #154 by HowAboutPrague
Firstly sorry, this is probably in the wrong forum but just no idea where to post this.

I was browsing the forum, and looking in the feature playground. But one thing that is not clear; exactly which modules/extensions/plugins are installed on this site.

Lets say I wanted to go out and create a site with all the features I can see here, what do I need to install.

Also on the same topic, what version of Joomla is this running on. My current site is J1.7 and K1.6.5 so just trying to compare what I can and can't do on mine.

Thanks in advance.
More
12 years 7 months ago #155 by sozzled
The following user(s) said Thank You: HowAboutPrague
More
12 years 7 months ago #156 by HowAboutPrague
There is a lot of useful information in this thread, but it is getting mixed up and outdated now. There are references back to what is planed for ver 1.0.8

Specifically what I was after was list of all the extensions and modifications needed to build a site the same as this. A lot of this has been answered, but a complete picture would be really helpful.

So something like

Joomla 1.7
Kunenea 1.7
Joomsocial 2.1
Kunena Statistics 1.7
Kunena Latest 1.7
Blog xyz ver 123
Media Wiki integration xyzzy ver 321

etc.

The reason is that we then know it works with Kunena.
More
12 years 4 months ago #157 by iLucato
Hi folks,
I'm very newbie with these SEO stuffs.

I see for example www.kunena.org/forum/77-general-talk-about-kunena

I wonder what SEO component Kunena.org uses into its Kunena Forum/site?

Is there some free component that worths to use with Kunena?

Any further help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br
More
12 years 4 months ago #158 by sozzled
The website at www.kunena.org does not use any special Joomla extension for SEF URLs. What you see here at www/kunena.org is available to everyone, free of charge. This website uses standard Joomla and Joomla's Search Engine Optimisation to generate SEF URLs, such as the example you gave.

There are a couple of discussions at this forum that deal, specifically, with tht topic How to implement Search Engine Optimisation - SEO - in Joomla ; however, every day, when I look at other people's configuration reports (even without visiting their websites) I realise that, for a lot of people, they don't understand how to set up Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) properly in Joomla.

I'm surprised that you did not find the answer to your question by looking at the results of searching this forum for "SEO". :dry:
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #159 by onki
Replied by onki on topic photo album for users
Hi

I have just edited my profile here at kunena.org and I saw that there is an album feature for users. This is exactly what my wife wants for her web page.
Is this part of Kunena 1.7? or a specific addon (how to get?) or something home made?
Could it be part of JomSocial and is integrated in Kunena. I haven't worked with this community components so far.

Best regards
Onki
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by onki.
More
12 years 3 months ago #160 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: photo album for users

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Time to create page: 0.461 seconds