Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Merged [Merged topic] Kunena Web Site: What Joomla extensions are used at this website (Kunena.org)?

More
13 years 6 months ago #121 by fxstein
You can use the Kunena Discuss plugin on any Joomla article in any Joomla section and category.

We have not tried it with 3rd party CCKs but it should work. Any help testing and confirming that would be highly welcome!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 6 months ago #122 by andy bonner
But be cautious! The plugin is not stable like Kunena 1.6 now is - That's still to be done... See the discussions here to see why there's a few things to be done before this is 'production ready' for everyone!... www.kunena.com/forum/178-kunena-discuss-...or-and-date-of-posts
More
13 years 6 months ago #123 by sozzled

yunie_ wrote: Not being an idiot, I've searched the forums, read through the full 12 pages of the thread 'What components are used in Kunena' but couldn't find a single post about the comment system used in this website.

I thought it is part of Kunena's feature but could not find any documentation that allows me to do that. So, kindly advise me on this?

Good question. I've merged this topic into the topic you referred to. Hopefully this might also answer the same question for other people. :)
More
13 years 6 months ago #124 by TVGrapevine
Replied by TVGrapevine on topic People
When I click on the menu item "People" it takes me to a social interface I think, which one would it be and where would I obtain it please?

Much thanks in advance.
More
13 years 6 months ago #125 by sozzled
TVGrapevine: your question is answered in this topic. Please do not create duplicate messages asking the same question. Thank you.
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #126 by neo67
Hi,

I see, you use a message system here, is this a build in of kunena or what kind of software?

Thanks
neo67
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by neo67.
More
13 years 5 months ago #127 by SinisaKrisan
@TVGrapevine and @neo67
I know 13 pages can be pain to read through, but on very first page at first reply, you have all the answers you need.
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #128 by mufflergeek
I couldn't find an appropriate topic/category for this, sorry!

I just finished the registration process here at kunena.com... it was so smooth, easy, clear and professional!

What does kunena.com use for its registration process? What program/extension? Where can I find it? Can I use it also from my website?

The only problem I found was that after logging in for the first time it said my "last visit" was in 1999....FYI (bug?)

# Welcome, mufflergeek
# Last Visit Date: 29 Nov 1999

Please let me know how I can get to use the same registration process as used for the kunena site, thank you!

Sorry again if this is offtopic.

EDIT: I just noticed that maybe this should be posted in the PLAYGROUND forum ... didn't realize this till now.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by mufflergeek.
More
13 years 5 months ago #129 by mufflergeek
Okay... I looked at the "Source" of the webpage and found clues indicating that Kunena.com uses JOMSOCIAL.

I answered my question. Thank you!
More
13 years 5 months ago #130 by anandkk
hi i am looking for kunena people plugin to add in my website where is the download for this plugin
Time to create page: 0.573 seconds