Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Merged [Merged topic] Kunena Web Site: What Joomla extensions are used at this website (Kunena.org)?

More
12 years 11 months ago #141 by frenostanco
By the way. Which "community" tool is used here in the Kunena forum?
As I see, a user can add photos and invite friends and all of that things typical of a community tool.

Hello to everybody!
The following user(s) said Thank You: AliAlo
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 9 months ago #142 by AliAlo
hi
i have some question:
1- is people part on this site installed by kunena? I installed kunena but I have only forum on my site.
2- if answer of ques-1 is yes, is using of social instruments enforced by forum installation or it is possible to turn off some facilities ?
thanks
More
12 years 9 months ago #143 by AliAlo
More
12 years 9 months ago #144 by otips
Replied by otips on topic new profile feature
Hello,

The profile feature on this board is very feature rich. Where can one get this? We are running Kunena 1.6.4.
Furthermore can one turn off email and groups within it?

Thanks,
Oisin
More
12 years 9 months ago #145 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: new profile feature

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
12 years 9 months ago #146 by Datahead

sozzled wrote: *** Off-topic ***

We don't use uddeIM at this website.

What do you use and where can I get it? I think the popup is fantastic! Thanks in advance.

Ron
More
12 years 8 months ago #147 by over
My suggestion is that you compress this topic by just listing what extension are used in combination with Kunena on this site.My guess is that you are not using only free Gnu/Gpl extensions.
More
12 years 8 months ago #148 by sozzled
More
12 years 8 months ago #149 by over
More
12 years 8 months ago #150 by boejean
Hi,

I noticed that there is a feature that is listed in this template, Kunena. The profile picture has the most communication factors in it. I just have the template that comes with Kunena, but nothing else. I guess that it is very basic. How can I get the communication features on my forum? It shows a "write a message link, which users can message other users".

1. Does the message sent directly to the person's personal email?

2. Which template can i get that contain such features like the ones listed in the image?

Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.592 seconds