Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Merged [Merged topic] Kunena Web Site: What Joomla extensions are used at this website (Kunena.org)?

More
14 years 8 months ago #81 by grégory trastour
I just wondering which community script are compatible with Kunena except CB.
And by the way, is it possible to know the community component use in this website? It look great :woohoo:

Thanks in advance for you answer.

Greg
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 8 months ago #82 by Blue
The community component used in kunena.com is JomSocial (link: www.jomsocial.com/ )

Kunena can be integrated with CB or JomSocial ;)
More
14 years 6 months ago #83 by suckis
(Hello there! My First post here!)

And how can I change the SEF that kunena uses? I installed another SEF in joomla that uses Greek, I changed all my articles aliases into Greek, my new articles get the same alias as the title in Greek an I am looking for a "Greek" SEF in kunena too. Does kunena' s topics have an alias like joomla' s articles or SEF uses just the topic title?

Greek words in kunen SEF looks like " - ". Any suggestions?
More
14 years 6 months ago #84 by dingbusan
I'm using sh404sef in my kunena forum. Thailand Travel
More
14 years 4 months ago #85 by tkntobfrk
These forums are great.

Does anyone know which Joomla addons kunena is using for the community/groups tab? Is all this done by CB & CBE?
More
14 years 4 months ago #86 by @quila
This is a paid component Jomsocial
More
14 years 2 months ago #87 by newj
Hi,

I want to know which component is used by Kunena site to create community.

I liked it's look and feel so wanted to use it for my site.

Thanks
More
14 years 2 months ago #88 by woonydanny
Have you even searched the forum here for this answer? It has been answered a million times.

Please do a search

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(
More
14 years 2 months ago #89 by sozzled
Y'know, peetree, forget that this forum is about the best - in my opinion - native Joomla forum extension ... this is one of the most-asked questions we get. Maybe we need a new category: "Most-asked questions (not about Kunena)" ... :laugh:

To newj: peetree21 is right. Please search for the answer. B)
More
14 years 2 months ago #90 by OurIslamic
Replied by OurIslamic on topic PM System on Kunena.com
Just wondering, what's the PM system being used on Kunena.com?
Time to create page: 0.705 seconds