Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Merged [Merged topic] Kunena Web Site: What Joomla extensions are used at this website (Kunena.org)?

More
14 years 11 months ago #41 by sozzled
carterx wrote:

Probably a quick answer, but when I select the "Community" Tab, what software it that I'm seeing. Is this part of CB/Kunena that I'm seeing all tied into one. Is this part of the regular Kunena install that I can use.

No, this is not part of the "regular" Kunena install. This question has been answered many times before. What you see at www.kunena.com is how the site developers designed the site. If you want something similar at your site, you'll have to build it yourself.
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 11 months ago #42 by johnnydement
Not true at all carterx,
Here in kunean site we use the extension jomsocial for our community, is a paid extension, you can pick it in www.jomsocial.com

Maybe what sozzled was refering is this is not a default template in jomsocial,b ut not that close from it, is the default one, that we tweaked colours to match ours ;)
More
14 years 11 months ago #43 by carterx
johnnydement wrote:

Not true at all carterx,
Here in kunean site we use the extension jomsocial for our community, is a paid extension, you can pick it in www.jomsocial.com

Maybe what sozzled was refering is this is not a default template in jomsocial,b ut not that close from it, is the default one, that we tweaked colours to match ours ;)

Ahh, jomsocial, thanks. Wasn't sure if it was that or some other function that I didn't see.

Thanks,
More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #44 by sozzled
johnnydement wrote:

Not true at all carterx,

Maybe what sozzled was refering is this is not a default template in jomsocial, but not that close from it, is the default one, that we tweaked colours to match ours ;)

No, I answered the question. What I said (and what I meant) was that the "Community" tab has nothing to do with Kunena. :S I did not go into elaborate detail about what other software was used in developing www.kunena.com . Those matters have been discussed on numerous occasions as a simple search of the forums would reveal.
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by sozzled.
More
14 years 11 months ago #45 by martin.heinz
Hello,

can you tell me, what comment and blog software is used on this website?
Thanks and best regards

Martin Heinz
More
14 years 11 months ago #46 by johnnydement

but when I select the "Community" Tab, what software it that I'm seeing

He's not asking about the tab, but what he seens when pressing.

Your answer was misleading at least
More
14 years 11 months ago #47 by grumblemarc
Very.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
More
14 years 11 months ago #48 by grumblemarc
None. Aside from Joomla, Kunena, Jomsocial and maybe something else, that is it.

More
14 years 11 months ago #49 by Spock
Just left out the comment system. JXtended Comments , a commercial component, are being used on the blog section (which uses the standard Joomla! blog).
More
14 years 11 months ago #50 by grumblemarc
That was the other thing! :)

Time to create page: 0.683 seconds