Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Merged [Merged topic] Kunena Web Site: What Joomla extensions are used at this website (Kunena.org)?

More
12 years 1 month ago #171 by sorcio

sozzled wrote: *** Topics merged ***

G'day, sorcio, and welcome to Kunena.

The registration procedure used at this site is part of the JomSocial extension.

Nice! thanks
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 1 month ago #172 by Mia_J
Replied by Mia_J on topic Profile here on Kunena.org
Hey

I just want to know which extensions there are used to get the profile as it is here on Kunena.org?

Regards
Mia J
More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #173 by coder4life
Standard Jomsocial. Kunena's profile page is different.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by coder4life.
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #174 by linguistic76
Hi do these forums use Jomsocial for a users profile?

Seems to me it looks like it does? I have just installed Kunena and the default user profile given is not as eleborate as the user profile here. For example here on my user profile there is a box to share stautus, photos, events as well as tabs above this box for friends, groups, events . . .on my default Kunena install no such options thus I am thinking these forums use Jomsocial. :unsure:
More
11 years 8 months ago #175 by Dragonfighter
Hi all,

Forgive me if I am missing it, but I was editing my profile and wanted to update my avatar to the more accurate rendition I use on my sites and printed material. I could not find the tab/field for uploading the avatar anymore. Has then been disabled or is there another method which I am missing?

Thanks,
Kyle

I Thess 5:21
"The shortest path to wisdom is to screw something up." - Me
More
11 years 8 months ago #176 by TKtemp
Go under Menu "People"
More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #177 by sozzled
*** Topics merged **

At the moment, users' avatar images at www.kunena.org are controlled the JomSocial component. As we announced in the upcoming changes for the new website (an announcement is expected to be made, shortly, about when the new website will be available), the new website will not use the JomSocial component. Until this happens, if people want to change their avatar image they will need to go to People , edit their user profile from there and change their avatar image. In the new website environment, people will be able to change all their personal settings from the Kunena user profile.

This will end the confusion (and this will also be the time when this discussion topic will have served its purpose and can be closed). :)
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
More
11 years 7 months ago #178 by sozzled
Most of the issues discussed in this topic are out-of-date or superseded as the result of the migration of the website. This discussion has outlived its purpose and is not closed.
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds