Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Merged [Merged topic] Kunena Web Site: What Joomla extensions are used at this website (Kunena.org)?

More
13 years 5 months ago #131 by 400kg
Replied by 400kg on topic Re:Kunena Web Site
plZ give the avatars with kunena not with CB at least with kunena next version... avatar is kinda basic thing, i think kunena must give it with kunena soft,not with after installing another program like community builder 1.2.3
www.exinkai.com/forum/softwares/2091-kunena-160
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 5 months ago #132 by AndreiP
Hi,

When I signed up, I was impressed about the registration form. Is it a component, module or something for Joomla! 1.5.x. ?

PS: Don't throw tomatoes yet, I'm new. I know about the "FIRST SEARCH THE FORUMS IDIOT!" policy, but there's a problem. Whenever I try to search the forums for something, it returns a blank page.

Thanks,
Andrei
More
13 years 4 months ago #133 by Baralak
What mods are you using for the People menu link that works with Kunena? I'm looking for a user list for users that they can click on to go to their profile.

Thanks
More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #134 by jpsumon.niit
hello I'm New in joomla.
i was use kunena 1.6 but i want to use user profile as line kunena.org. I Like it.
but i dont' know what the extension used at the kunena.org for usr profile.

Please help me......
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by jpsumon.niit.
More
13 years 2 months ago #135 by eXoBixbi
You guys have a great site going here. But what components are you using?

www.kunena.org/people

Such as that. Just asking cause im making v2 of my site, and i'd love to get it to be atleast half of what your is. =]
More
13 years 2 months ago #136 by darksoul
Is jomsocial
The following user(s) said Thank You: fxstein
More
13 years 1 month ago #137 by N6REJ
wish I could afford jomsocial but its just far to expensive for a "free" site.
More
13 years 5 days ago #138 by rajeshatbuzz
Hi,

I am looking for User Dashboard / Profile similar to Kunena Forum?

But i could not find in default Kunena installation. Could you please me guide me the extention name which serve this?

cmsGalaxy
Website Developement | Design | SEO | PPC
www.cmsGalaxy.com
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #139 by Eugen
Replied by Eugen on topic Main menu Joomla and Kunena
I use Joomla 1.5.22, Kunena 1.6.3 and standard Joomla SEF with mod_rewrite. But I can not customize the main menu as you have on your site.

Active "Forum" in main menu I did that

Active "Recent Topics" - I did not have active "Forum"

how to get rid of "home" in url, when Active "Home"?

How to make that work on www.kunena.org/ ???
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Eugen.
More
12 years 11 months ago #140 by sozzled
This is a feature of the JomSocial Kunena Menu Plug-in that you can download from this website. Go to the Download page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AliAlo
Time to create page: 0.682 seconds