Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Merged topic] KunenaDiscuss plugin for K 1.5.x

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #351 by Matias
It's an easy fix, but you need to get someone interested to do it. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #352 by BigBC
I'm sorry if this has already been addressed, but I can't seem to find it in this huge thread (should be layed out differently?)

What is the latest version of the discuss plugin? I downloaded what I thought was the latest, but the following doesn't work:

When I configure auto creation, I use the format 71,13;72,13;73,13 for pairs, but when I click on the article's "discuss" link, I am just taken to my forum's default view (in my case, the categories page).

Any idea how to get this to work? I thought that is what this plugin did...?

Please help!
Thanks!

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #353 by NWLB
The problem I have with it, is that I get an error. It takes me to the Kunena forum and says "you do not have access to this forum!"

If I configure the auto link part of the Plugin, I get that error. If I try to put the hard code into the article, I get a Joomla error when reading the article referencing a replace error of some kind.

This obviously works for a lot of people, but I'm at a loss as to finding a thread discussing this particular issue.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #354 by rpertusio
Didn't see this posted. Found a missing quote (minor bug) in 'kunenadiscuss.php'.

Line 360 of kunenadiscuss.php:

Original:
Code:
$mainframe->addCustomHeadTag('<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href='.KUNENA_JLIVEURL.'plugins/content/kunenadiscuss/discuss_ie7.css" />');
Fixed:
Code:
$mainframe->addCustomHeadTag('<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="'.KUNENA_JLIVEURL.'plugins/content/kunenadiscuss/discuss_ie7.css" />');

HINT: Add a double quote (") after href=

- rp
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by rpertusio.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #355 by Hiyoto
I was under the impression that I had to place a bit of code in my article to tie it to a board in the forum. For some reason, when I created the article (from frontend, not backend), it automatically linked to a random board. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Running 1.5.9, but just about to upgrade since I got the memo of a new version. Thanks for your time.

www.myaiconnect.com

**addon**

I should note that I added the code to get it to go to the correct board. I just think it's odd that it automatically linked to a board in the first place.
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Hiyoto.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #356 by aniphreak
the author of this plugin is inactive for so many months... there are so many bugs unfixed. maybe someone wants to make a fork or continue what he did.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #357 by jerry
aniphreak wrote:

the author of this plugin is inactive for so many months... there are so many bugs unfixed. maybe someone wants to make a fork or continue what he did.

Sorry for my inactivity. I am preparing my resources for some updates. But really it's time to convert this plugin and also Kunena Latest for Kunena 1.6 - which would be much more needed. I am too busy right now, but I think in 2 weeks, I will be hopefully free for some updates at least.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #358 by Matias
We have taken care of Kunena 1.6 transition; both of them have been adapted to K1.6 and many bugs have been fixed. I just do not have time to backport fixes to Kunena 1.5 as the code is now very different from what it was before.

Jerry, please contact me if you have plans to fix K1.5 versions of the both.

More
14 years 1 week ago #359 by Micmor
Hi all
I have a problem i hope you can help me with, i get this bug. som do i solve this, i have tried for 4 hours now :)

[KDiscuss debug: Searching for {mos_fb_discuss:#} tag in article text... Found one! ]
[KDiscuss debug: Rendering START ]
[KDiscuss FATAL: Failed to select ItemId for Kunena:DB function reports no errors ]
[KDiscuss debug: Rendering END ]
[KDiscuss debug: Tag removed ]

Cheers ;)

More
14 years 6 days ago #360 by lucarugg
Hello I'm using as part Kunena forum and I followed and understood the functioning of kunena_discussion_bot this topic by combining the categories of Joomla with those Kunena

But I have some problem, that I have a button that I created at the end of each article, I press it and go into the correct category of the forum but when I go to save the topic of this forum I see that you see in the image and the topic I is saved.

What's wrong?

To be exact I Kunena using Joomla 1.5.15 and 1.5.11
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.578 seconds