Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Merged topic] KunenaDiscuss plugin for K 1.5.x

More
14 years 2 months ago #311 by aniphreak
actually i made this happen.... will post my modded plugin soon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #312 by Ahoy
Hi,

I have the Joomla 1.5.15 & Kunnena 1.5.9 with the Discuss Plug and it workds great.

Only issue is that even though the KUNNEA is enabled for guest posting (And it does work), i keep getting the 'You need to login or register to post a comment' messgaee above the 'Discuss' button.

Why? and how do i remove that?

In anycase, where r the PLUG files located?

IT Consulting & SEO
articles depot | SEO | Israeli Film

More
14 years 2 months ago #313 by Ahoy
O.K.

I found the correct setting, and as this has posted a few times here and not fully answered i will explain:

A. After install PLUG, go to setup.

B. Set 'Enable QuickPost' to 'NO'.

C. Set 'Enable Public QuickPost' to YES.

This will take care of that - I bit confusing as the logical way to go was to set both to NO ...

IT Consulting & SEO
articles depot | SEO | Israeli Film

More
14 years 2 months ago #314 by adminthptngochoi
I think you should go to Extension -> Plugin -> Content - Kunena Discuss and setting

More
14 years 2 months ago #315 by FENIX
And what about script conflicts?
When i switch on discussbot - gk_news scrolling just stop working and accordion menu also.
What shall i do to avoid this trouble?

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #316 by wiggyone
I'm attempting to use the discussbot with a vanilla installation of joomla 1.5 and kunena. What other addons do I need to install so the users can initiate a comment from the website article/link into the discussion within the kunena forum? I was trying to avoid using commbuilder/jomsocial if possible to to keep things simple.

All advice appreciated!
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by wiggyone.

More
14 years 2 months ago #317 by Fidelix
Please! I need help.

Forums are not being created automatically, ONLY when i, the administrator, am put in the "Debug User Id's" field.

Forums are only being generated when debug is activated, and users cant, in ANY way comment or access the forums, because the Quick Post and the link to the forum appears, however, when u click it, the article page simply refreshes!

Help!

More
14 years 2 months ago #318 by sebkun
quick question. I use the plugin and Eventlist on my site. But I don't even want to use the plugin on my site. However, I have this message on the event page :
Code:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$sectionid in /home/www/dc48cc36dc41406cf7038451e67f7890/web/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 53 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catid in /home/www/dc48cc36dc41406cf7038451e67f7890/web/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 53 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$sectionid in /home/www/dc48cc36dc41406cf7038451e67f7890/web/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 53 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catid in /home/www/dc48cc36dc41406cf7038451e67f7890/web/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 53

what can I do ?

More
14 years 2 months ago #319 by taiklan
Hi

How do I to change the width of Kunena Discuss pluging QuickPost text area?
Attachments:

More
14 years 2 months ago #320 by taiklan
Never mind I figured it out ... go to plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php and change the cols number to something less.
Code:
$s .= '<tr><td colspan="2"><textarea name="message" rows="5" cols="60"></textarea></td></tr>' . "\n";

Time to create page: 0.615 seconds