Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Merged topic] KunenaDiscuss plugin for K 1.5.x

More
14 years 1 month ago #331 by proterra
Is there an option to integrate the discuss plugin in sobi or eventlist? Like integrate this {mos_kunena_discuss:123} with the id of the board-thread?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #332 by MB_ZA
Replied by MB_ZA on topic Kunena Discuss Configuration
Hi,

I have structure my forum as follows:

1. Category
1.1. Forum
1.1.1. Actual threads posted in each forum

I have installed and enabled KunenaDiscuss, but I want to pair Jooma Categories with Forums and not Forum Categories. Can this be done and if so how?

I seem to only be able to pair Joomla Categories with Kunena Categories.

Thanx
MB

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #333 by arpi2390x
First of all Hi to everybody.
I am using this plugin and it works great! Installed it and set it up.
But I have a question, can ranks be added to the posts in the discussbot part. I would really need ranks too.
Can this be done and can anyone help me with this?
I would really appreciate it and thanks! :)

Cheers,
Arpi

P.S. Thank you for the plugin!
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by arpi2390x.

More
14 years 1 month ago #334 by ededi
when users click on discuss image and write something on forum , thats show on article page too ?? its like as twice comment module ...

i will only if users click on discuss image what they have writing must be on forum NOT on article page ..

how do this ...

More
14 years 1 month ago #335 by Buggy
Hello arpi2390x,
cool that the plugin works for you!
But how?
I have Joomla 1.5.9, Kunena 1.5.9 and this plugin.
How does it works, please explain me!

More
14 years 1 month ago #336 by arpi2390x
Hi Buggy!
I have the same setup, 1.5.9 both.
I'm not sure how it works with articles as I'm using another module to add it into Joomgallery.
Make sure you have the plugin enabled you should browse this thread, there should be some info on how to use it with articles.
As I remember there are some settings in the plugin, ex. you can set it to a category of articles and so on. Maybe you should try those settings.
I'm sorry I can't help you out more, it's just that I haven't used it with articles only with JoomGallety and there I use a module to load it into the gallery.
If you have any questions on how to do that I will be glad to help you out.

Cheers,
Arpi

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #337 by AKyHuH
Replied by AKyHuH on topic MyBlog link fix
At beginning, I am sorry for my English. I am Russian.

For fixing the link to MyBlog entry in the first message you must open a file kunenadiscuss.php from this plugin and find the code below here:
Code:
// if ($this->isMyBlogPage) { if (isset($row->catid) && isset($row->sectionid)) { $prefix = JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getArticleRoute($row->id, $row->catid, $row->sectionid)); } else if (isset($row->slug) && isset($row->catslug)) { $prefix = JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getArticleRoute($row->slug, $row->catslug, $row->sectionid)); }

and replace it by next code:
Code:
if ($this->isMyBlogPage) { require_once( JPATH_SITE.DS.'components'.DS.'com_myblog' . DS . 'functions.myblog.php' ); $prefix = myGetPermalinkUrl($row->id); } else { if (isset($row->catid) && isset($row->sectionid)) { $prefix = JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getArticleRoute($row->id, $row->catid, $row->sectionid)); } else if (isset($row->slug) && isset($row->catslug)) { $prefix = JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getArticleRoute($row->slug, $row->catslug, $row->sectionid)); } }
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by AKyHuH.

More
14 years 1 month ago #338 by Theo01
Buggy wrote:

Hello arpi2390x,
cool that the plugin works for you!
But how?
I have Joomla 1.5.9, Kunena 1.5.9 and this plugin.
How does it works, please explain me!

The latest version of Joomla! is 1.5.15, which means you're 6 versions behind. :S

More
14 years 1 month ago #339 by Buggy
now i upgrade my system to 1.15.15 but it doesnt works!

More
14 years 1 month ago #340 by overina79
Sorry for my english.

plugin is very gooooood.
but have one problem. my site in russian (utf8)

If the header of articles contains quotation marks ("), in the name of the topic at the forum these are converted to word - """

This problem also is also in the text of the articles

tnx.

Time to create page: 0.465 seconds