Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Merged topic] KunenaDiscuss plugin for K 1.5.x

More
13 years 9 months ago #391 by Mcfeell
The same happens to me :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #392 by blazedforever
I have been trying to get the discuss plugin to work with k2, and have finally got it mostly working , thanks to mummins' attachment a few pages back (also attached here). Now im just trying to work out the bugs. For some reason The text in my k2 items become bold and take on k2's "div.itemIntroText" css style after I add the bot line and hit save. I can't figure out why this happens, maybe one of you fellers can solve the problem. Im using Joomla 1.5.17 Kunena 1.5.9 and K2 2.2 and I am using the version of the plugin attached. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

File Attachment:

File Name: kunenadisc...0616.zip
File Size:23 KB
Attachments:

More
13 years 9 months ago #393 by mumins
Thanks for thanks ;>

Ok, will test bold problem - looks like k2/plugin css conflict.
Joomla 1.5.17/Kunena 1.5.11/K2 2.2/Sh404sef 1.5.12 + plugin 4kunena - my configuration.

MBR
m.

More
13 years 9 months ago #394 by lemur
Hi,

after upgrade Joomla to 1.5.18, Kunena to 1.5.12 and СВ to 1.2.2 i had to change ObjectClarityDiscuss :-((.

I have installed kunenadiscuss latest version.

Now i have no any links from articles to forum :-((.

Debug view shows:

[KDiscuss debug: Not allowed on component/print/pdf/frontpage/blog page/not published page/not valid content item - removing tags. ]
[KDiscuss debug: onAfterDisplayContent called with article.id=92. ]

I have not found a path component/print/pdf/frontpage/blog in eXtplorer.

What to do, please?

Thanks.

- - - - - - - - -
Signature:
Many thanks to Rich and the other advisors.

More
13 years 8 months ago #395 by berdal
I'm using Kunena with the plugin "Discussbot". Both works fine, but is having a timezone-problem.

The server/webhost, which I'm using, is located in Texas - while I'm residing in Denmark. Kunena, which gets its time from the server it's located at, allows You to compensate for this, by adjusting the time manually in the kunena-configuration (+/- the number of hours that differs the timezones).
But the discussbot seems to get it's time from the Global configuration/Server/Locale settings...

This makes problems for the shown time in both the discussbot/comments and in the forum-thread. When posting via the discussbot, the time is shown wrong in the forum-thread (by 7 hours) and vice versa...

Hope that someone can help me out, here...!

(changing the servers time is not an option - I've already checked that out)

More
13 years 8 months ago #396 by berdal
really annoying to have ones post buried in this forum-thread graveyard, as this "Merged Topics" really are... :(

More
13 years 8 months ago #397 by sozzled
I'm sorry if users feel that their posts are being "buried" when they are merged into these general topics. The facts of about the "KunenaDiscuss" plugin for Kunena and the general problems that we, as moderators, have in helping the community on this particular issue, were very clearly laid out earlier (see #50519 ). In effect, this is a case of users having to help themselves because the original developer of the "KunenaDiscuss" plugin for Kunena seems to have abandoned his project.

The "KunenaDiscuss" plugin for Kunena that you find mentioned in the Joomla Extensions Directory is not an official part of the Kunena project.

In the same way as users may feel that their requests are sometimes buried, the messages that we repeatedly try to get across to users are also sometimes buried.
The following user(s) said Thank You: halo3montage

More
13 years 8 months ago #398 by P4rD0nM3
Where do I changed the language?

More
13 years 8 months ago #399 by mike2m
Hi,
I ask you to help me with examples that would make on frontend of myblog was "Discuss in forums. (2 posts)", and full blog was a form quick posts and posts.

Thanks...

P.S.: Sorry for my english...

More
13 years 8 months ago #400 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic KunenaDiscuss and K 1.6
Please read important information in mod_kunenalatest and K 1.6 regarding extensions developed for K 1.5 that users may want to use with K 1.6.

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds