Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Merged topic] KunenaDiscuss plugin for K 1.5.x

More
14 years 7 months ago #191 by Hann
Is it possible that the comments show only in Full Article View ?
I have read the last five pages od this topic, but found nothing that can help me. I have also searched forum only to find a topic with a similar question that has not been asnwerd to :(

Is this in any way possible?
Thx in advance! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #192 by csommer
Hi Jerry,

your work on the discuss plugin and the latest forum posts module is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

I have just tried v1.7. What has changed for me is that I actually preferred having just the discuss link on my Joomla articles blog preview page, but the full discussion list in the full view of a MyBlog post (as it does in the full view of a Joomla article). It worked this way in 1.6. I realise that there are many preferences in this. My options currently are to revert to 1.6 or to disable content plugins in a Joomla blog preview.

I would like to suggest that you consider splitting the configurations for Joomla blog previews and for MyBlog since these can be used quite differently. MyBlog options could be, as with Joomla articles, for example, that simply the link is shown on the MyBlog landing page, and with the discussions expanded when you click on "Read More".

Another minor issue I have noticed is that when one is NOT logged in to the front end, and when the server error reporting in the Joomla config is set to "maximum", the the following notice is displayed whereever the plugin is loaded:

Notice: Use of undefined constant _KUNENA_INTEGRATION_CB_WARN_PUBLISH - assumed '_KUNENA_INTEGRATION_CB_WARN_PUBLISH' in /home/userName/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.communitybuilder.php on line 87

This same notification appears about the latest posts module too as reported here . Things seem to work inspite of this.

Joomla 1.5.14, MyBlog 3.0 build 329, Kunena 1.5.5, CB 1.2.1

More
14 years 7 months ago #193 by csommer
I can also add, that if I click on the discuss link either in the Joomla blog preview of from MyBlog, and First Post handling is set to 3, then it loads the forum, with the first post containing the link already published (and with previous replies if there are any), but it does not automatically start a new thread for the user to write a response in (which is much more desirable).

If I set the First Post handling to 1, the first post is generated with the forum post editor automatically opened for the user, but after publishing, "nn" appears between the article link and the comment (assumedly should be \n for a new line?).

Automatic opening of the forum post editor, when clicking on the discuss link, is desirable.

More
14 years 6 months ago #194 by phatair
Hi Jerry,

a few weesk ago i asked this question:

is it possible to get this plugin work in an non joomla article?
Or have to integrate the developer of Music Collection the plugin feature?

Yes, it is possible. It developer of other component will help me to answer some question (how to get text, category/sestion, etc.), it would be much easier.

The developer of the Music Collection component is very busy at the moment. My question is what do you need for informations? Maybe i can give you an answer or can give the question to the developer so he can answer quickly.
Is it necessary that any changes made on the Music collection?

Thanks for your help.
Greetings

More
14 years 6 months ago #195 by Hann
Hann wrote:

I have read the last five pages od this topic, but found nothing that can help me. I have also searched forum only to find a topic with a similar question that has not been asnwerd to :(

? :(

More
14 years 6 months ago #196 by nzjacob
Hann wrote:

Hann wrote:

Have you tried changing the setting "Show on Front Page" to NO

I believe this will stop the discuss plugin working on the frontpage and only show it when a person is in the full article.

More
14 years 6 months ago #197 by proterra
Problem:

Have a big space between the article and the dicuss area, after the first comment-post is done.

How can I fix this?

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #198 by proterra
Sorry for double posting. Make a screenshot of my failure. Get this failure only in the Rockttheme Template "Terrantribune".

On the right side are some modules and the comments were placed under the last module, but in the mainbody-area. Hope it isnĀ“t too much complicated.

Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by proterra.

More
14 years 6 months ago #199 by klausre
Hi. I have some problems whit the plugin after a upgradet JS to 1.5.237. In the profil I get alot of errors after "the latest activities and for myblog":

Notice: Constant C_ASSET_JQUERY already defined in /home/www/mysite/www/components/com_kunena/class.kunena.php on line 72

Notice: Constant C_ASSET_JQUERY already defined in /home/www/mysite/www/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 357

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$slug in /home/www/mysite/www/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catslug in /home/www/mysite/www/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424

More
14 years 6 months ago #200 by X-tase
Just moved from kdiscussbot to this bot and etting a list of errors:
Code:
Notice: Constant C_ASSET_JQUERY already defined in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/components/com_kunena/class.kunena.php on line 72 Notice: Constant C_ASSET_JQUERY already defined in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 357 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$slug in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catslug in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$slug in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catslug in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$slug in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catslug in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$slug in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catslug in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$slug in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catslug in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$slug in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catslug in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$slug in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catslug in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$slug in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catslug in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$slug in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catslug in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$slug in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catslug in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424

I receive these error only on my own profile while loged in in the frontend as administrator.

Using:
Joomla 1.5.14
Jomsocial 1.5.137 (latest)
Kunena 1.5.5 ultimate (dutch)
Discussbot 1.7 beta

Time to create page: 0.615 seconds