Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Merged topic] KunenaDiscuss plugin for K 1.5.x

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #151 by nicx
hi terry,
On quick post, when i post an comment, discuss disconnect me.
if i post directly by discuss link, there is no probleme ...

I find an issus about my problems,
i had 3 problems with the translate with this file: fr-FR.plg_content_kunenadiscuss.ini

you will need to change on this line:
FBDB_LOGIN_OR_REGISTER_TO_COMMENT=You need to <a href="$s">login</a> or <a href="$s">register</a> to post comments.
this caractere: ="$s">
by this one : ="%s">

And for my second problem,
you can not translate this line:
FBDB_YOUR_MESSAGE_HAS_BEEN_POSTED=Your message has been posted
or else you will discounected automaticatly after post by quick post.

for my thrid problem,

i have a problem with captcha
look this picture:

Jerry try your translate and you will see this 3 problems.

Joomla 1.5.14
kunena 1.5.5
Discussbot 1.5beta

most of it fixed in version 1.6. try, if also your disconnection is fixed or not. i am waiting for your test (not sure about that disconnection).

Hi Jerry,
Captcha work fine, but i have allways the same probleme with my disconnection.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by nicx.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #152 by mumins
Replied by mumins on topic 1.6 have 3 bugs
Hello Jerry.

My plugin setings are

1. In frontpage and _content_ blog pages lost link to QuickPost form ("new in 1.6"),

Debug:

[KDiscuss debug: manualoverride disabled - removing tags. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Searching for {mos_fb_discuss:#} tag in article text... None found. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Using Auto-Mode to discuss article in FB CategoryId:10 ]
[KDiscuss debug: Rendering START ]
[KDiscuss debug: User is logged in. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Article Id is 168 ]
[KDiscuss debug: Building QuickPost form for Id 168 ]
[KDiscuss debug: Smilies displayed Left of the QuickPost form. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Displaying Intro, link to the forum only. ]
[KDiscuss debug: There are zero actual posts in this thread, there are by default zero displayed posts. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Building a link to create first post when not delegating it to Kunena. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Showing QuickPost above the article comments. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Rendering END ]
[KDiscuss debug: Tag removed ]
[KDiscuss debug: onAfterDisplayContent called with article.id=168. ]

but i have it in Myblog pages 8=@.

2. In addition to this - Show on Blog Pages is set to Link, but it show like Full.
Debug info:

[KDiscuss debug: onAfterDisplayContent called with article.id=218. ]
[KDiscuss debug: manualoverride disabled - removing tags. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Searching for {mos_fb_discuss:#} tag in article text... None found. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Using Auto-Mode to discuss article in FB CategoryId:10 ]
[KDiscuss debug: Rendering START ]
[KDiscuss debug: Found the FB threadId in the cross reference table(#__fb_discussbot). ]
[KDiscuss debug: User is logged in. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Article Id is 214 ]
[KDiscuss debug: Building QuickPost form for Id 214 ]
[KDiscuss debug: Smilies displayed Left of the QuickPost form. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Counted 2 actual post(s) in this thread #290. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Rendering Comments with 2 actual posts. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Limiting rendered comments to 25 posts. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Showing Last posts in the thread in Ascending order. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Rendering post #291. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Hiding first post with method #3 of first-thread-handling. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Building a simple link to create new posts. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Showing QuickPost above the article comments. ]
[KDiscuss debug: Rendering END ]
[KDiscuss debug: Tag removed ]

3. In Myblog quick post form (blog view) don't work smilies - firebug console said -=txtarea has no properties
[Break on this error] txtarea.focus();=-. In article view everything is OK.

Well, looks like most stable version today is 1.4

Updated Latvian translation 1.6:

File Attachment:

File Name: lv_LV-20090910.zip
File Size:2 KB

Updated Russian 1.6

File Attachment:

File Name: ru_RU-20090910.zip
File Size:2 KB

P.S.
do you get my PM abot SOBI?

MBR
m.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by mumins.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #153 by jciconsult
I am having problems with the j-pairs option. It does not seem to work. The link to the forum always goes to the default forum. Also if I put categories in the auto-content section ids box, the discussbot disappears. I have included a PDF with my setup. The joomla categories are 47 and 48 that I want to match to forums 11,12 but the link below quickpost always goes to 13.

File Attachment:

File Name: met_plugin_setup.zip
File Size:50 KB

The FB tables ended up corrupted. It was not possible to view the post through the normal mechanisms. Some of the information was recorded as if for forum 13, some for forum 11 in the nest that I made of commenting on a article in joomla category 47. I am uploading an excel file which is a dump of all the tables after the problem.

File Attachment:

File Name: Kunena_Issue.zip
File Size:15 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by jciconsult. Reason: Adding more information

• cXc
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #154 by cXc
Replied by cXc on topic Re:Kunena discuss plugin J1.5 NATIVE
I'm having the same problem with j-pairs not working :(

More
14 years 7 months ago #155 by Brigog
I've run into a problem where the "Discuss this item on the forums. (0 posts)" goes below the lines that separate articles so its very confusing to see which link is for which article. Please go to www.cib-guild.com and look on the homepage to see what I mean.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #156 by urednik
Brigog wrote:

I've run into a problem where the "Discuss this item on the forums. (0 posts)" goes below the lines that separate articles so its very confusing to see which link is for which article. Please go to www.cib-guild.com and look on the homepage to see what I mean.

plugins/content/kunenadiscuss/discuss.css

Add these lines and edit margin
Code:
.kdb-full-page { display: block; background-color: transparent; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: right bottom; padding-top: -18px; padding-right: 5pt; padding-bottom: 0pt; padding-left: 34px; margin-top: -63px; font-weight:bold; float: right; } .kdb-dsc-no-comments-a { margin-top: -63px; float: right; }

and of course edit the position of the text in the default code (I have set it to the RIGHT side).
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by urednik.

More
14 years 7 months ago #157 by Brigog
urednik wrote:

Brigog wrote:

plugins/content/kunenadiscuss/discuss.css

Add these lines and edit margin
Code:
.kdb-full-page { display: block; background-color: transparent; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: right bottom; padding-top: -18px; padding-right: 5pt; padding-bottom: 0pt; padding-left: 34px; margin-top: -63px; font-weight:bold; float: right; } .kdb-dsc-no-comments-a { margin-top: -63px; float: right; }

and of course edit the position of the text in the default code (I have set it to the RIGHT side).

Added it to the CSS however its now on the line and the rest of the information such as "You need to login or register to post comments.", "Quick Post" and Any of the posts that people made are still below the line. If you go back to www.cib-guild.com you can see how it stand with the updated code.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #158 by Brigog
At second glance I am wondering if the problem lies with me needing to get the line divider to recognize the Discuss Plugin because I was playing with the CSS a bit more and I notice I had to move it to "margin-top: -80px;" which is where it is now but it actually covers images not to mention the other parts of the plugin are not even up there yet. Anyhow. I have no idea how to get the divider to go below this plugin but I feel that is what needs to be done cause what we are doing seems to only be disguising the problem.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Brigog.

More
14 years 7 months ago #159 by urednik
You need to set it in your template CSS file. But there is enough place if you put it on the right side and of course without the image.

See here: www.veneti.info

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #160 by Brigog
Can you tell me what I need to fix in my template CSS or if I give you a temp login can you perhaps take a look for me? Also, I see what you did with your site however I want to use the Quick Post feature which makes it so the distance between the post we are talking about and the next one will change depending on how many people post because it shows the message below the article with the quick post enabled. For that reason im no sure how to get my template to move the divider depending upon how much space is needed by the Discuss Plugin.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Brigog.

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds