Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Merged topic] KunenaDiscuss plugin for K 1.5.x

More
14 years 6 months ago #221 by TopCop
Jerry,

my mistake.
It is working on a blog page, that means on a page showing more then 1 Joomla Articles. Here only the link is showing up.

As soon as there is a page showing only 1 Joomla Article in full length I see the full discussion belonging to this Article.

Now my question:
Is it possible to have only the discuss link here, too?

TopCop

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #222 by jerry
TopCop wrote:

TopCop wrote: Is it possible to have only the discuss link here, too?

This option will be in next version (today/tomorrow).
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by jerry.

More
14 years 6 months ago #223 by TopCop
Jerry,

that is really fantastic!

Thank you ver much in advance!

TopCop

More
14 years 6 months ago #224 by jerry
version 1.9
- correctly set defaults in code
- possibility to change what is shown on non-blog non-front pages (none/link/full)
- 'login or register' shown also on blog pages
- bugfix

More
14 years 6 months ago #225 by TopCop
Jerry,

thank you so much!
Works perfect for me - exactly the way I want!

TopCop

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #226 by Vince
Hi jerry,

thanks a lot for this plugin.

No pb with 1.8, but I have an issue with 1.9 now > doesn't works with french ( JomFish managed).

What kind of changes in the kunenadiscuss.php could affect this ? It's like if the french language is disabled only for the plugin.

Any idea ? :huh:

[edit]
In fact it's an erratic behavior. To obtain "nothing" in frontpage and just a link in the article after clicking on "readmore", I have to set parameters like below. For instance, putting Autodiscuss "off", then the link disappears in french, but stays in english/italian/whatever :blink:

Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Vince.

More
14 years 6 months ago #227 by mumins
Subj. BTW - can't imagine what component make -=readmore=- without co_content and myblog.
P.S.
Jomsocial 1.5x workaround?

MBR
m.

More
14 years 6 months ago #228 by jerry
mumins wrote:

Subj. BTW - can't imagine what component make -=readmore=- without co_content and myblog.

You mean why I don't name other pages just content pages? Well, the curiosity is that it's called on many 3rd party components (hopefully disabled, but I can't be sure for all of them). Just in case, it's used as content where doesn't fit blog/front pages.

P.S. Jomsocial 1.5x workaround?

Please, be more specific.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #229 by mumins
jerry wrote:

Well, the curiosity is that it's called on many 3rd party components (hopefully disabled, but I can't be sure for all of them). Just in case, it's used as content where doesn't fit blog/front pages.

Well i think something like, and now you give me complete answer ;>

P.S. Jomsocial 1.5x workaround?

Please, be more specific.

About JS 1.5x - there was error in profile if you have any article or myblog activities:
[strike]Notice: Constant C_ASSET_JQUERY already defined in /home/mumins/public_html/components/com_kunena/class.kunena.php on line 72[/strike]
Answer is there

Thanks for good job, starting with v1.8 other things works perfectly.

MBR
m.

P.S.
00ooops, plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 357/424 <-- this error is gone, sorry, i'll be more careful.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by mumins. Reason: make search before post is great idea

More
14 years 6 months ago #230 by X-tase
Hello,

Just upgraded to your new version because of this error:
Fatal error: Class 'JoniJnm_API' not found in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 62

When trying to open a news item I am discussing the item doesn't open en this message shows up. I can't open items seperatly, nor from the forum.

Any solution?

Disabled the bot for now.

Time to create page: 0.579 seconds