Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Merged topic] KunenaDiscuss plugin for K 1.5.x

More
14 years 5 months ago #261 by FENIX
Yes, definitely. B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #262 by dekanu
Hello... I just want posted articles to automatically create a forum topic. I'm getting a similar error as mentioned before.

[KDiscuss debug: Using Auto-Mode to discuss article in FB CategoryId:29 ]
[KDiscuss debug: Rendering START ]
[KDiscuss FATAL: Failed to select threadid from cross reference:DB function reports no errors ]
[KDiscuss debug: Rendering END ]
[KDiscuss debug: Tag removed ]

No topic is created. is there some documentation on creating an auto forum topic?

Does it automatically create a link from the article to the forum discussion?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

- Josh
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by dekanu.

More
14 years 5 months ago #263 by jerry
dekanu wrote:

[KDiscuss debug: Using Auto-Mode to discuss article in FB CategoryId:29 ]
[KDiscuss debug: Rendering START ]
[KDiscuss FATAL: Failed to select threadid from cross reference:DB function reports no errors ]
[KDiscuss debug: Rendering END ]
[KDiscuss debug: Tag removed ]

Which version do you use? It looks like really old version of kunena discuss plugin.

More
14 years 5 months ago #264 by dekanu
Hey Jerry,

Thanks for the response. Do you know where I can find the latest version?

More
14 years 5 months ago #265 by jerry
dekanu wrote:

Hey Jerry,

Thanks for the response. Do you know where I can find the latest version?

First post in this thread :)

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #266 by FENIX
Jerry, will you change the Russian language file?
And should I provide you with an Ukrainian version?

And besides, explain please : "First Post Owner" - what shall I enter this field?
If my user decides to discuss an article he presses button "Discuss" and appears at Forum. That's OK.
BUT - the author that is mentioned is Admin. And I want that the user would be the owner.
If Easyride (for example, my user's name) decides the discuss an article it should be his avatar and his profile shown at forum not mine.
Yesterday I noticed that trouble. I didn't send any article to discuss at Forum but I saw my name. For a moment I thought I was crazy :blink: - I was not even logged in!

Please, tell me what to do. At my website Guests have no right to post, onle users. So it means that all my users can be identified by Joomla database.
So - why it is not that way?
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by FENIX. Reason: I found a mistake. What a shame!

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #267 by aleks
FENIX wrote:

What is the problem?
I also have JComment installed and it works perfectly with Kunena discussbot.
You can check my web-site
www.lady-fenix.com

Thanks Fenix. Would you be so kind and write me what should I do except installing kunena, JComment, Duscuss bot, switching on the bot in plugin panel and in kunena component panel for everything to work? Is there anything else you did? Did you have any problems?

I would appreciate it a lot!

Have a good one everybody
aleks

PS I see the icon odf bot, but when I wright the post under article it isnt made in forum. It says sth about not having rights to topic.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by aleks.

More
14 years 5 months ago #268 by aleks
ok now I get

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Unknown modifier '>' in blablabla/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 134

Anyone had sth like that?

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #269 by FENIX
Yes, I decided not to allow guests' forum posting. They are allowed to leave a comment, download translations and templates but Forum is only for Registered.

That's why you were not able to post.
Well, I didn't do anything to make Discussbot working. I even thought that it would't.
I have the Russian version of Kunena (by Adeptus) and the Discussbot is natively American(?) so it's real miracle that it works.
Besides, I made several hacks to it (to Kunena I mean)- to integrate Tags and Related Posts.

P.S. It means you have to go to that file and find line 134.
'>' - it closes something that was not opened!
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by FENIX.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #270 by aleks
Ok. Now posts made on forum are visible under the article, but these made in JComment are not visible at forum...

Posts made by forum are separated from the ones from JComment when you watch at the article.

I'm very sorry for making you such a trouble and for SPAMing, but I'm really trying to try everything couple of times by myself.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by aleks.

Time to create page: 0.582 seconds