Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Merged topic] KunenaDiscuss plugin for K 1.5.x

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #231 by csommer
I've seen references in various forums about the apparent clash between the Google Maps plugin and the Discuss plugin. I had this problem too. In my case this was due to a JavaScript library conflict (JQuery vs Mootools), and it was actually caused by an entirely different extension. If you are experiencing this problem I can suggest you examine which script libraries are in use on your site and consider the solution presented in this article:
blog.phil-taylor.com/2007/01/31/using-mo...ry-without-conflict/
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by csommer. Reason: typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #232 by X-tase
Been searching and working on a solution for hours, but no results so far...

The link in the post before this one didn't solve anything, might be doing something wrong.

Any other ideas?

More
14 years 5 months ago #233 by csommer
@X-tase: sorry, this wan't intended to be a response to your issue. I posted this as a general bit of info because I know that this script clash issue has been experienced on several sites. In this case, what happens when you run Mike Reumer's Google Maps plugin ( tech.reumer.net/ ) together with the Kunena Discuss plugin, is that the Discuss plugin works ok, but the Google maps don't load properly (they just produce a big white space instead). In my case I had a jQuery library loaded for another extension, which caused the problem. Neither the maps nor the discuss plugin where directly at fault.

More
14 years 5 months ago #234 by X-tase
Wish I knew before, but at least I didn't get bored today :P

More
14 years 5 months ago #235 by Muchardt
Thanks for a good and needed plugin - works perfect with my articles and MyBlog.

This plugin has made me dropping JomComment as commenting-system, but I'm in desperate need for a fix/workaround where I can use this Kunena Discuss plugin together with my JoomListing component.

I would prefer to use the Auto discuss feature and not using the manual override setting.

Any suggestion would be appreciated, thanks.

Best
Muchardt

More
14 years 5 months ago #236 by jerry
mumins wrote:

jerry wrote:

Well, the curiosity is that it's called on many 3rd party components (hopefully disabled, but I can't be sure for all of them). Just in case, it's used as content where doesn't fit blog/front pages.

Well i think something like, and now you give me complete answer ;>

P.S. Jomsocial 1.5x workaround?

Please, be more specific.

About JS 1.5x - there was error in profile if you have any article or myblog activities:
[strike]Notice: Constant C_ASSET_JQUERY already defined in /home/mumins/public_html/components/com_kunena/class.kunena.php on line 72[/strike]
Answer is there

Good news, will be resolved in Kunena 1.5.7 (already resolved in svn)

More
14 years 5 months ago #237 by jerry
X-tase wrote:

Just upgraded to your new version because of this error:
Fatal error: Class 'JoniJnm_API' not found in /storage/mijndomein/users/108526/public/sites/www.west-point.nl/V3/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 62

When trying to open a news item I am discussing the item doesn't open en this message shows up. I can't open items seperatly, nor from the forum.

Any solution?

Disabled the bot for now.

Sorry, I am not supporting JoniJnm edition. Try to get help from him directly.

More
14 years 5 months ago #238 by jerry
csommer wrote:

I've seen references in various forums about the apparent clash between the Google Maps plugin and the Discuss plugin. I had this problem too. In my case this was due to a JavaScript library conflict (JQuery vs Mootools), and it was actually caused by an entirely different extension. If you are experiencing this problem I can suggest you examine which script libraries are in use on your site and consider the solution presented in this article:
blog.phil-taylor.com/2007/01/31/using-mo...ry-without-conflict/

That hint for mootools and jquery is already used in my plugin. So it must be something different..

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #239 by mumins
Replied by mumins on topic v1.9 problem vith Myblog
Hello.

Everything fine with articles:
Code:
[KDiscuss debug: manualoverride disabled - removing tags. ] [KDiscuss debug: Searching for {mos_fb_discuss:#} tag in article text... None found. ] [KDiscuss debug: Using Auto-Mode to discuss article in FB CategoryId:10 ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering START ] [KDiscuss debug: Found the FB threadId in the cross reference table(#__fb_discussbot). ] [KDiscuss debug: User is logged in. ] [KDiscuss debug: Article Id is 70 ] [KDiscuss debug: Building QuickPost form for Id 70 ] [KDiscuss debug: Smilies displayed Left of the QuickPost form. ] [KDiscuss debug: Counted 9 actual post(s) in this thread #84. ] [KDiscuss debug: Displaying Intro, link to the forum only. ] [KDiscuss debug: Counting posts with:SELECT count(id) from #__fb_messages where hold=0 AND thread!=id AND thread=84 ] [KDiscuss debug: botCopyContent:2 ] [KDiscuss debug: Counted 8 displayed posts in this thread with holds and the copied content removed. ] [KDiscuss debug: Building a simple link to create new posts. ] [KDiscuss debug: Showing QuickPost above the article comments. ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering END ] [KDiscuss debug: Tag removed ] [KDiscuss debug: onAfterDisplayContent called with article.id=70. ]
QuickPost form, then 2 posts.

But it don't show posts and QuickPost form in Myblog
Code:
[KDiscuss debug: manualoverride disabled - removing tags. ] [KDiscuss debug: Searching for {mos_fb_discuss:#} tag in article text... None found. ] [KDiscuss debug: Using Auto-Mode to discuss article in FB CategoryId:10 ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering START ] [KDiscuss debug: Found the FB threadId in the cross reference table(#__fb_discussbot). ] [KDiscuss debug: User is logged in. ] [KDiscuss debug: Article Id is 70 ] [KDiscuss debug: Building QuickPost form for Id 70 ] [KDiscuss debug: Smilies displayed Left of the QuickPost form. ] [KDiscuss debug: Counted 9 actual post(s) in this thread #84. ] [KDiscuss debug: Displaying Intro, link to the forum only. ] [KDiscuss debug: Counting posts with:SELECT count(id) from #__fb_messages where hold=0 AND thread!=id AND thread=84 ] [KDiscuss debug: botCopyContent:2 ] [KDiscuss debug: Counted 8 displayed posts in this thread with holds and the copied content removed. ] [KDiscuss debug: Building a simple link to create new posts. ] [KDiscuss debug: Showing QuickPost above the article comments. ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering END ] [KDiscuss debug: Tag removed ] [KDiscuss debug: onAfterDisplayContent called with article.id=70. ]
After Myblog text is only Discuss this item on the forums. (8 posts) linked to right forum.

Plugin parameters:

Any suggestions?

HTML output for Myblog page
Code:
<br/><span class="kdb-full-page"><a href="javascript:document.getElementById('first303').submit();">Discuss this item on the forums. (8 posts)</a></span><form name="first303" id="first303" method="post"> <input type="hidden" value="303" name="fb_firstpost"/></form><br/> <!-- Post Footer --> </div>

MBR
m.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by mumins.

More
14 years 5 months ago #240 by mumins
Replied by mumins on topic problem vith Myblog
Well, i disable sf404SEF, all plugins (except Azrul system mambot and discuss bot), change template to rhuk_milkyway - still no luck :/

Joomla 1.5.14, MyBlog 3.0 build 329, Kunena 1.5.4, JomSocial 1.2.206

MBR
m.

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds