Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Merged topic] KunenaDiscuss plugin for K 1.5.x

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #161 by urednik
I would remove the image of the line you have in the template
See in the CSS file for: images/sep.gif
and disable it.

It will look better anyway without the line ...

Or ask in the JoomlArt.com forum if you want the line to be inteligent ;)
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by urednik.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #162 by Brigog
Another idea I came up with is could we create a little space after the posts and put our own horizontal rule across to mimic the one in the template? This is obviously a secondary solution as I would like to have it the correct way.

More
14 years 7 months ago #163 by urednik
You can set the offset of the line down - but I do not like that - try with margin of this file ...

More
14 years 7 months ago #164 by Brigog
I found the code for the line which is below:
Code:
.article_separator, .article_seperator { clear: both; display: block; height: 30px; margin: 0; background: url(../images/sep.gif) repeat-x center; }

Now if I remove that code from the template.css it removes the divide between the articles but how can I place the code into the Discuss plugin CSS so that it places that line after it places the content below each article?

More
14 years 7 months ago #165 by Brigog
urednik wrote:

You can set the offset of the line down - but I do not like that - try with margin of this file ...

I dont believe we can use an offset considering depending upon how many people post on that article the distance between articles will very. If you go to my site again you will see I placed some test posts so you can see how it will vary in height.

More
14 years 7 months ago #166 by urednik
One thing is the link to comment, another is what the posts are concerned.

i have it so, that below the line comments are displayed, above it there is the link to comment. It is as clean as you can get it.
Now if you mess with comment css, you will bring some additional not expect confusion I guess.

So - the best is still to remove the line. I hate it and it slows down your performance. Remove also the comment image - it is to big and useless!

More
14 years 7 months ago #167 by Brigog
I like the line dividing the posts. I just need to get it below the Discuss Plug info. Someone must know how!

More
14 years 7 months ago #168 by urednik
Ask your template guys as I already told you.
Not Jerry - he is working on bugs, but you are having special requests.
So please say thank you for help and try not to flood this thread.

More
14 years 7 months ago #169 by john holderness
jerry wrote:

john holderness wrote:

I'm having an issue with the discuss bot and Josocial. I get the following error when trying to visit my profile.

Fatal error: Class 'ContentHelperRoute' not found in /home/********/********/******/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 418

Discuss Bot 1.4 beta

it's fixed in version 1.5. you should upgrade (current version 1.6)

Installed 1.6 and now get this message.

Fatal error: Class 'ContentHelperRoute' not found in /home/**********/**********/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 424

• cXc
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #170 by cXc
Replied by cXc on topic Re:Kunena discuss plugin J1.5 NATIVE
Brigog wrote:

I like the line dividing the posts. I just need to get it below the Discuss Plug info. Someone must know how!

This post and the couple after it might be helpful

www.kunena.com/forum/113-plugins/23694-k...t=10&start=130#28436

Time to create page: 0.486 seconds