Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged [Merged topic] How do I restore my Kunena menu?

More
12 years 2 months ago #221 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Re: Kunena Menu gone?
yes, if its still not working. go to: backend-kunena- click on create menu.

that will be fixing the menu.

regards 810
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 2 months ago #222 by prma85
Hello all.

I have in my intranet, a forum made ​​with Kunena. The problem happens after I updated from 1.7.1 to 1.7.2 is that whenever I go into a category, he changes the itemid in the url to 0. This ends up screwing up the breadcrumb, and the friendly urls. Someone could say why this is? I'm using the default menu created by the component. Index, my posts, recent topics, etc..

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 80M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : intranet | author: Paulo Andrade | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 15 October 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1 | Kunena Stats 1.7.1 | Kunena Login 1.7.1 | Kunena Search 1.7.1

More
12 years 2 months ago #223 by prma85
Just to inform, in my backup, the Kunena 1.7.1, all categories have itemid. They take the same menu item id "Index of the forum" that I created, which would be 174 in my case.
More
12 years 2 months ago #224 by prma85
The problem was solved.

Placed to recreate the menus, and no more problems.
More
12 years 2 months ago #225 by ccvortex
I'm having the same problem 810, what was the fix?
More
12 years 2 months ago #226 by sozzled
ccvortex: The answer is in this topic and also see the FAQs page - the menu item above this forum - for How do I restore my Kunena menu?
More
12 years 2 months ago #227 by ccvortex
Thanks. The problem was your documentation has the wrong module position listed in the wiki...

How do I restore my Kunena menu?[2]

The Kunena menu is a set of tabs that appears across the top of the forum pages. In some cases, this menu does not appear for a variety of causes.

A simple remedy for the problem is to use the trash-burn-build technique:
6. Ensure that you have published a menu module for the kunenamenu template position.

The module position is actually "kunena_menu" as shown here:

www.kunena.org/forum/159-k-16-common-que...t=10&start=110#92819
More
12 years 2 months ago #228 by sozzled
I thank you for bringing our attention to that documentation mistake and I have now corrected it. :)
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #229 by sbirulino
hello Kunena menu is not visible, i haven't deleted it, by mistake i have changed position and now there is'n't, but is published how carryover at the beginning

ciao il menu di kunena non è visibile, per errore l'ho spostato in altra posizione ed ora non c'è più, ma è pubblicato come lo riporto alla posizione iniziale.
thanks.
grazie.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sbirulino.
More
12 years 2 months ago #230 by Jiminimonka
Using the search feature is highly recommended.

www.kunena.org/forum/159-K-17-Common-Que...my-Kunena-menu#53174

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Time to create page: 0.603 seconds