Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged [Merged topic] How do I restore my Kunena menu?

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #271 by Mr.C
I found what you meant. It was published with a different name in the same position. Thank you very much.
I didn't mean to sound condescending, in my other reply. I was looking for what you showed in the photo, which lead me to look for a menu with the 2 in it's name... my mistake and again, I apologize if my response lead you to believe I was being rude or anything. Was not my intention...
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 1 day ago - 12 years 1 day ago #272 by adam
I installed kunena and every thing is true . but how can i see the forum ?? or how can I add it to the main menu ???? thanks
Last edit: 12 years 1 day ago by adam.
More
12 years 1 day ago #273 by sozzled
G'day, adam, and welcome to Kunena.

The answer to your frequently-asked question is to use the FAQs menu tab, located in the menu at the top of the forum here, as read the tips given in How do I restore my Kunena menu? as well as other advice given in this topic. I hope this helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: adam
More
12 years 1 day ago #274 by adam
thank you very much i made fixed it..:)
More
11 years 11 months ago #275 by juannicolas
Hello, I don't know if I can ask this here but since your a talking about the top menu colors and I have search in the forum for a quite while and found nothing or maybe searching the wrong terms. But i installed 1.7.2 on Joomla 1.5.25 and for some reason or lack of configuration knowledge my top menu icons does not appears, I only the a line text menu links. I would appreciate any help with this.

Attachments:
More
11 years 11 months ago #276 by sozzled
G'day, juannicolas, and welcome to Kunena.

You did ask your question in the wrong place but I have merged your post with this topic which answers your question. See the message I wrote, two messages before yours. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: juannicolas
More
11 years 10 months ago #277 by cassy79
Replied by cassy79 on topic Seo & Kunena 1.7.2
rejudice. I upgraded to the latest version of Kunena but "after" I activated the seo in joomla 1.5. The result is that I see the homepage of the forum but do not see the categories and posts. That is, it gives me error 400 on the site ... How can you solve?
More
11 years 10 months ago #278 by sozzled
G'day, cassy79, and welcome to Kunena.

I am guessing that you made some custom changes to your Joomla menu items and that is why you are now getting 40x errors. The simplest suggestions are

(1) Review your SEO settings against our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) guide; and

(2) Restore your Kunena menu in the ways described in this topic.

I hope this helps. :)
More
11 years 9 months ago #279 by arosscpa
:S Thanks for the helpful hint, Deepmillfarm. I am having a problem, however. I needed to restore my menu tabs, but before I did so I decided to install Kunena 2.0, in case that self-corrected the menu problem on its own. ( It did not, and I admit in retrospect that was stupidly optimistic.) So I went through the procedure in the FAQ and your post. Problem: I cannot find the "Create Menu" feature in the Kunena control panel. I went to Menu Manager in "Forum Tools". Its function appears to be checking for conflict that would inhibit the creation of Kunena menus, but does not generate the menus as 1.7 did? Is this a problem in 2.0, or have I been staring at the screen too long, again.

Thanks,

Aross
More
11 years 9 months ago #280 by sozzled
Please keep K 2.0 issues separate from K 1.7 issues. Restoring the Kunena menu in K 2.0 is done differently to the way it is described in this topic, in K 1.7. I am not splitting this topic. Instead, I am locking this topic to prevent further misuse.
Time to create page: 0.559 seconds