Kunena 6.0.1.1 released (09 Jul 2022)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.0.1.1 [K 6.0.1.1] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.0.1.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 6.0

Merged [Merged topic] How do I restore my Kunena menu?

More
10 years 7 months ago #201 by xillibit
Hello,

Do you have published the menu item ?

You will find some answers in this topic : www.kunena.org/forum/159-k-16-and-k-17-c...store-my-kunena-menu

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 7 months ago #202 by wingnut144
I recently installed Joomla 1.7.3, and then installed Kunena 1.7.1, and installed a menu option....

But when I click on the 'forum' menu item, or whatever I have set, nothing happens. I do see a Kunena menu, and a Main Menu......

But I'm not seeing the categories show up......

So, what am I missing??? :(
More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #203 by apandit
Hello Moderator

Yes, I have created the menu and can see this in the back end but still no front end. must be something fundamental I am not doing!!

Just notices in 1.7 there is no mootools plugin - could this be the issue -can not find any instructions on how to add mootools plug in into joomla 1.7.

Here is the config report file form Kunena cut and pasted in gedit

mfg
apandit
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by apandit. Reason: added further details
More
10 years 7 months ago #204 by sozzled
It would help if we actually saw the configuration report. The menu has nothing to do with Mootools.
More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #205 by apandit
Dear support

here is the configurtion report - look forward to your feed back and to start with kunena
mfg
apandit

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : beez_20 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 25 November 2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by apandit. Reason: add details
More
10 years 7 months ago #206 by apandit
hello Moderator

I have send the configuration report - is there anything else I can do to get this issue resolved.

mfg
apandit
More
10 years 7 months ago #207 by sozzled
According to your configuration report, the only thing you need to do is to publish your Kunena menu (use Joomla Menu Manager)

BTW, please read how to implement Joomla Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) . Other than that, there's nothing wrong here.
More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #208 by aleteck
Hi,
I'm a new Kunena user. I have problem whit the top kunena menu.

In my forum Top menu doesn't appear!!! I tray a new clear installation, but nothing.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by aleteck.
More
10 years 7 months ago #209 by yuzef
Replied by yuzef on topic Re: where is my ktopmenu ?
Your Ktopmenu is there. i see it. no problem at all

the only problem is, respecting to the big team kunena developers when you try to get help in kunena forum, and inserted your url (live-site) Show them Powered By Kunena.

Love Simplicty
read...... and learn........

My Joomla Test Site
More
10 years 7 months ago #210 by aleteck
Replied by aleteck on topic Re: where is my ktopmenu ?
Thank you,

I solved whit a new fresh installation, and I had active the tag: use joomla plugin.

I'll restore the Kunena firm ;)
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds