Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged Before you post your question, read this first

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #71 by Eddie80
I think the problem it's the joomla beez_20 template because with the beez_5 the bbcode bar appear ant the edit profil work.

One solution?

File Attachment:

File Name: beez-20.txt
File Size:58 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: beez-5.txt
File Size:57 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Eddie80.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #72 by Sergio Futuro

paraflyer wrote: Please check the rights of plugin 'Kunena - Kunena Integration'. There is an option to activate avatars and also the right of level could be set wrong. If I set this to registered users, non-registered can't change the avatar, the whole option is missing.

Maybe this is your 'problem'.

I checked and is all active

More
11 years 8 months ago #73 by Sergio Futuro

sozzled wrote: This problem could be easily identified if we saw the Kunena configuration report. Please read the FAQs page.

I read it again and this time I believe that with this in mind this issue can be settled! :woohoo:
Build Title Spans = off
Thank you for your quick reply.

More
11 years 8 months ago #74 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

Eddie80: The problem is not in the Beez template, the problem lies elsewhere (in some other Joomla extension) that you have installed on your website that is loading a Javascript library which is incompatible with Joomla's Mootools Javascript library). Please read msg #1 of this topic for the answer to your problem. Thank you.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #75 by crashb
Sorry, I have moved on and am not going to work on this, please delete the topic.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by crashb.

More
11 years 8 months ago #76 by baazza

رضيت بالله ربا وبالاسلام دينا وبمحمد صلى الله عليه وسلم رسولا
testify & witness that there is no god worthy of being worshipped other than Allah and that Mohammad is His Messenger

More
11 years 8 months ago #77 by drs2biz
I have the same problem with not being able to edit the profile. I am running RocketTheme Halcyon Template on a Joomla!2.5.6 installation. I have disabled the potentially conflicting plugins, as suggested in the docs, and this is not the solution.

Has anyone any further suggestions? The site is at www.librocade.com/index.php/forum/

More
11 years 8 months ago #78 by sozzled
G'day, drs2biz, and welcome to Kunena.

Please look at Sergio Futuro's reply, 4 messages before where you asked your question reply . This is a well-documented issue with Rockettheme templates.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #79 by drs2biz
Hello and many thanks, sozzled. I foolishly forgot to mention that I had already read about this issue and have switched "Build Title Spans = off" in the template. This did not resolve the issue, either. Do you have any further suggestions?
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by drs2biz. Reason: spelling

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #80 by zapiy
Hi all i recently installed Kunena 2 with Joomla 2.5, sadly we can not edit our profiles can you help please.

I have attached the report for you to see if you can help.

Thanks
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_ionosphere | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.1 | creationdate: March 9, 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.1 | creationdate: 2012-07-07

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Reveal Kunena configuration report in message

Time to create page: 0.647 seconds