Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged Before you post your question, read this first

More
11 years 8 months ago #91 by yigitusta9
sozzled i use joomforest

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #92 by yigitusta9
okay fixed thx

More
11 years 8 months ago #93 by smashy
Hi,

I recently installed kunena 2.1 on my website, joomla 2.5. No users can either enter any profile info, other than just email address when registering as a user. I notice when reigstering on this site, there are a whole range of personal fields you can enter, age/ location facebook/twitter etc. Whereas on my site, none of those fields are there to enter info. Once registered as a user, you cant edit your profile either to add profile information.

Everything else works fantastic, integrates with joomla perfectly, and blends in with template very easily.

I havent found anything on the web about this so im hoping someone can help. website address is www.sydneypokercentral.com/test then click forum tab.

Very new to kunena so im hoping its something really obvious I have missed.

Cheers.

More
11 years 8 months ago #94 by sozzled
G'day, smashy.

It's probably something simple that's been asked (and answered) before in this topic. Please read msg #1 of the topic for all the advice I think you will need. Rockettheme template, perhaps? Try setting Build Title Spans = Off.

More
11 years 8 months ago #95 by smashy
Thanks for your reply mate,

WIll check that out and yes it is a rockettheme template.

So frustrating when everything else works perfect! :angry:

More
11 years 8 months ago #96 by smashy
As easy as that!,

thanks so much for your help mate

Cheers

More
11 years 8 months ago #97 by sozzled
Yes, it's pretty easy to solve this. This question (and its cause)has been asked and answered numerous times in this topic. Cause of the problem: Rockettheme template .

More
11 years 7 months ago #98 by Dreeg
Replied by Dreeg on topic BBCode
Hi all,

I have just upgraded my Kunena Board 1.7 to 2.0.2 on Joomla 2.5.6 system..

By checking the forum I have found problems with the bb-code. I haven't found solutions here on the forum.

The existing spoiler (finally decent graphically) don't work, don't open .. and the bar BB-Code (including emoticons) doesn't work.
At the beginning of the bar is written "Bar BB-Code Loading .." and does not work ..

Solutions?

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #99 by sozzled
I see the message "loading BBcode editor..." *** Topics merged ***

The answer to the question "why doesn't the BBcode work" is in msg #1 of this topic.

We have also discussed the "BBcode Loading" issue here: I see the message "loading BBcode editor..."
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreeg

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #100 by dieutridau

There is no field to edit profile.

Debug:

Undefined property: KunenaViewUser::$lastvisitdate in components/com_kunena/views/user/view.html.php on line 112

Please help !

My forum: www.dieutridau.com/dien-dan/

Điều trị đau .com - Xua tan những cơn đau !
All for Pain Relief !
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by dieutridau.

Time to create page: 0.667 seconds