Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged Before you post your question, read this first

More
11 years 8 months ago #61 by Anglershaven
Okay, I have had some virus issues on my domain and after running antivirus, some scripts have been removed. Ever since then, when clicking on the Emoticon buttons or adding an attachments, nothing seems to happen. The file name is not displayed when selected for upload also the "INSERT" button does not display anymore to insert the Attachments. Clicking on an Emoticon also does not insert anything into the message body. Now I know that this must be related to some scripts being commented out.

I have installed WAMP Server, Jamoola and Kunena and works 100% I can upload files and insert Emoticons. Everything works.

My question is, what files do I need to replace on my domain to fix this. Or is it not that simple?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #62 by kiwi3685

Anglershaven wrote: .My question is, what files do I need to replace on my domain to fix this. Or is it not that simple?

I'm pretty sure a moderator is going to remind you that you should have started a fresh topic :(

But in response to your question, why mess about trying to find what files need replacing? Surely easier to simply copy a complete set?

More
11 years 8 months ago #63 by Anglershaven

kiwi3685 wrote: But in response to your question, why mess about trying to find what files need replacing? Surely easier to simply copy a complete set?

Thanks, will try that, what do I copy? I assume a directory of sorts. Will it not cause setting problems.

More
11 years 8 months ago #64 by sozzled

Anglershaven wrote: ... clicking on the Emoticon buttons or adding an attachments, nothing seems to happen. The file name is not displayed when selected for upload also the "INSERT" button does not display anymore to insert the Attachments. Clicking on an Emoticon also does not insert anything into the message body.

Please read msg #1 in this topic. The answer lies there.

More
11 years 8 months ago #65 by Sergio Futuro
Hi everybody, I would not be boring, but I can't change avatar in my Forum.
If I edit my profile or user edit profile we can't change avatar.
My Gravatar plug-in is disabled.
Joomla is 2.5.6 and Kunena 2.0.1
Thank you for considering my request

More
11 years 8 months ago #66 by xillibit
Hello,

What's happen when you upload a new avatar ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 8 months ago #67 by Sergio Futuro
I can't upload because there isn't a button or option displayed to upload a new avatar or change the default avatar.

More
11 years 8 months ago #68 by paraflyer
Please check the rights of plugin 'Kunena - Kunena Integration'. There is an option to activate avatars and also the right of level could be set wrong. If I set this to registered users, non-registered can't change the avatar, the whole option is missing.

Maybe this is your 'problem'.

More
11 years 8 months ago #69 by sozzled
This problem could be easily identified if we saw the Kunena configuration report. Please read the FAQs page.

More
11 years 8 months ago #70 by Eddie80
Hello,

It's impossible change the user's profil (see the pic)
And the bbcode bar don't appear in the editor.

Thanks for your answers.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 192M | Max file upload: 200M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : beez_20 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: 25 November 2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.1 | creationdate: 2012-07-07

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.621 seconds