Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged Before you post your question, read this first

More
11 years 7 months ago #101 by sozzled
The answer to your question is in msg #1 of this topic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #102 by dieutridau
I'm sorry but I couldn't solve the problem even do everything.

The problem just happened after I upgraded Kunena from version 2.0.1 to 2.0.2 (the K2.0.1 was Ok)

Help please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Điều trị đau .com - Xua tan những cơn đau !
All for Pain Relief !

More
11 years 7 months ago #103 by sozzled

dieutridau wrote: I'm sorry but I couldn't solve the problem even do everything.

Your problem is caused by a Javascript library installed on your website that clobbers the Joomla Mootools Javascript library. For example, what is that Javascript function that you're running on your site that disables a right-mouseclick? I do not know why you say that your website was running "OK" under K 2.0.1 because the area of the software - editing a user's profile - was not changed between K 2.0.1 and K 2.0.2.

I would be more likely to accept that you made other changes to your website at the same time as you upgraded (or after you upgraded) from K 2.0.1 to K 2.0.2 and you should consider that one of these other changes was responsible for you now not being able to edit your user profiles on your website.

Your problem relates to a Javascript library conflict. The answer is contained in the links in msg #1. Some people can solve this problem themselves, some people cannot. For those who cannot solve this problem themselves, people have a few choices: (1) then can start all over again; (2) they can pay someone else to help them fix their problem; or (3) they can give up and decide that the other things on their website are more important to them than having a forum that works.

More
11 years 7 months ago #104 by anish
Replied by anish on topic Cannot Edit user profile
I have Kunena 2.0.2 installed Joomla! 2.5.6.

I am not able to edit the user profile from the front end. The edit button is showing up the edit page but no fields are appearing. I have attached a screen shot for reference.

Please help!!
Attachments:

More
11 years 7 months ago #105 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

G'day, anish, and welcome to Kunena.

Your question is addressed in msg #1 of this topic and the specific problem that you are having has been asked and answered numerous times in this topic. Cause of the problem: Rockettheme template .

More
11 years 7 months ago #106 by karencho
Replied by karencho on topic bb codes
hello can anyone tell me why bb code panel is not loading in my kunena 2.0.2 forum? please it is very inportant! thank you

More
11 years 7 months ago #107 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

G'day, karencho, and welcome to Kunena.

Your question is addressed in msg #1 of this topic

More
11 years 6 months ago #108 by easyfund
I had same issue - was running a Rocket Theme template - had some issues with conflicts before - and recall I had to make this mod on another project - anyway - probably a template issue.

Plugin changes Kunena content

There are many plugins that can affect or change Kunena content or HTML. The following is a partial list of software that has been known to cause problems:
Rockettheme templates (make sure that you set Build Title Spans = off)

Fixed it right away - like a charm...

Peace
Attachments:

More
11 years 6 months ago #109 by 2muchturkin
I have a problem with the save button not working for the user edit profile. I searched a bunch here and the results I got was about rocket theme templates. It says to disable 'Build Title Spans' but I cannot find out how to for beez5. The forum works perfectly except for this part. I searched and search for exactly how to fix this with no avail. Can anyone point me in the right direction for how to resolve this? Thanks.

More
11 years 6 months ago #110 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

G'day, 2muchturkin, and welcome to Kunena.

A similar problem (although not identical to yours) was posted >>> here <<<. Our general advice is to read msg #1 of this topic which may provide you with some important clues to resolve your current problem.

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds