Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Merged WYSIWYG editor for Kunena: How to allow HTML tags?

More
11 years 10 months ago #121 by roland76
Hello,

I think to make a paid membership is the only way to ensure that the developing will go on in the future.

I find the solution which CB choose also good. Make a professional membership (better forum support, get new versions earlier, more templates, more plugins, special sign in forum as supporter) - and this can start now. As earlier you start, as earlier you can get money for your great work (don't wait for something, just start to give us the oportunity to support your work). And a lot of people would pay only for the reason to be marked in the forum as supporter (it was so on my homepage).

About the topic WYSIWYG: I have to agree with wdwms98. We ara all here computer-junkies - for us BBCODE is easy and normal. But I have also a homepage for non-primary-EDV-people (homepage for Quality management). And here are often people that don't often use Internet, or Forum, or something like that.

And for my customer, the end-customer of the forum, it's not easy do understand what a start- or end-tag is, or whats the different is. They only know WYSIWYG (from Word, or every other offfice-programm).

So for me it's also the most important feature. The feature that every end-user would help.
And I also would pay for that. :-)

Greetings, Roland

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #122 by sdd
Replied by sdd on topic Change the editor.
hello, have some way to change the post / topic editor to one more professional/complete?

Thanks
Attachments:

More
11 years 9 months ago #123 by sdd
Replied by sdd on topic Change the editor.
somebody? please, is very important for me!!!

i can put one editor from joomla blog? thanks

More
11 years 9 months ago #124 by sozzled
There is no facility to use a WYSIWYG editor with Kunena at this time.

More
11 years 9 months ago #125 by JulianWolf
Hi everybody,

I just want to shortly admint that I also agree: Paid version is a good Idea!
There is a lot of benefit about paid versions:

1. Kunena is not a "little script", that "somebody has written in a free day". Kunena is a huge Project with immense work done on it, earning money with that work is not only for motivation, for me it is much more "fairness" that it will be paid.

2. It is hard to expect something, when it´s out for free. I always feel bad, when I see a really great project with too many bugs, but for free. Can I expect that bugs are getting solved? Can I expect support? I prefer, to pay money, and to know, I can expect support and quick bug-fixes and developement and stuff like that.

I agree ... I would love to have a WYSIWYG-Editor. And even more speed. And better options. And much better templates, there are nearly no good templates out there. And nicer buttons. And much more stuff.

Paying for Kunena brings up my hope, that there will be a lot of new features in the paid version. And that brings lots of money to the developers. And that motivates the developers ... they can make a great holiday. They come back with tons of Ideas and highly motivated. They develop even better features. And get even more money. And, and, and, ...

In five years from now on, I expect kunena to make my whole Forum-Administration including the server-configuration and it answers customer-requests automatically, it should also clean my home, wash my car and do my job, while I join the Kunena-Developers on theire holiday. ;-)

But seriously: This is a great project, it is worth some money, and I hope getting money with it will make it even better. ;-)

All the best, Julian!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jiminimonka

More
11 years 9 months ago #126 by sozzled
Excellent comments, JulianWolf, and thank you for sharing with us. B)

More
11 years 9 months ago #127 by chetanmadaan
Replied by chetanmadaan on topic CK editor in kunena.
Hi -

is there a way to integrate CK editor in kunena and remove the boardcode option??

More
11 years 8 months ago #128 by ganimede
Replied by ganimede on topic Allow HTML code
Hi,

can i allow HTML code in a kunena topic?

thank's

More
11 years 8 months ago #129 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

ganimede wrote:

Can I allow HTML code in a Kunena topic?

No.

More
11 years 8 months ago #130 by mamun
How can i add HTML tag code in this editor? Please help me. I know this forum not supported HTML tag. But my need it. Please know me a solved it's please.

Or, Is it possible to integrate any joomla editor to this forum editor, Which supports html tag? Or, is it possible to modify any code of this forum to get this functionality?
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.696 seconds