Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important K 1.5 latest posts module - no longer supported or maintained. Do NOT use this with K 1.6!

More
14 years 9 months ago #281 by Lintzy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #282 by Grubbe
Thanks. Fast answear as usual :)
That should do it...

More
14 years 9 months ago #283 by stringo0
I seem to be having trouble with 1.0.45 - none of the options seem to be saving. For example, display type (always using list), item format (even if I remove everything and only put in %S)

Any ideas why?

More
14 years 9 months ago #284 by jerry
Replied by jerry on topic Re:Kunena latest posts module
stringo0 wrote:

I seem to be having trouble with 1.0.45 - none of the options seem to be saving. For example, display type (always using list), item format (even if I remove everything and only put in %S)

Any ideas why?

Actually settings are saved by Joomla itself, there's only 1 xml file in my module which names all the parameters. That's all from module side. So try, if there isn't problem with other modules. You could try core Joomla modules. Looks like problem with Joomla itself.

More
14 years 9 months ago #285 by stringo0
The other Kunena latest posts module seems to work fine. The settings are saved etc. - for this module the settings are saved in the module itself (when I save/apply etc. the settings are still there in the backend), but they are not actually reflected in the module - the module looks default even after changing settings.

I wouldn't mind giving you an admin login to the site if you'd like to check it out for yourself.

More
14 years 9 months ago #286 by jerry
stringo0 wrote:

I wouldn't mind giving you an admin login to the site if you'd like to check it out for yourself.

PM me url & user/pass.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #287 by jerry
stringo0 wrote:

The other Kunena latest posts module seems to work fine. The settings are saved etc. - for this module the settings are saved in the module itself (when I save/apply etc. the settings are still there in the backend), but they are not actually reflected in the module - the module looks default even after changing settings.

Checked. Enabled cache 'holds' settings until cache expires. That's expected behavior. Disabling cache make changes visible immediately.
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by jerry.

More
14 years 9 months ago #288 by stringo0
Thanks for the excellent support!

More
14 years 9 months ago #289 by jholstein
I noticed that the facebook connect button does not appear on any page which the latest forum module is published. I know there are variations of the module. Is there one that should be used with Kunea 1.5.4 that won't conflict with facebook connect, or maybe a hack to avoid the conflict?

thanks

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #290 by Althalas
Replied by Althalas on topic Recents posts module error
When I try to activate the included "recent posts" module I am getting this error-

Fatal error: Class 'fb_config' not found in /home/content/f/a/l/falloutcards/html/modules/mod_kunenalatest/helper.php on line 7

I really need this module to work for me. Any help? Please?

Edit- My site is at Fallout Central if you wish to take a look at it.
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by Althalas.

Time to create page: 0.604 seconds