Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important K 1.5 latest posts module - no longer supported or maintained. Do NOT use this with K 1.6!

More
14 years 8 months ago #291 by stefistef
Hello.

I've got a problem with the kuenalastet module, what ever the version. (even with this one 1.0.45 )

I use joomla 1.5.12, Yootheme Phoenix template and Kuena 1.5.4. with default_ex template

I still have the same error when I Click on a post or a member in the kuenalatest module:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class smile in /home/users5/c/comptri/www/v3/components/com_kunena/template/default/smile.class.php on line 31

I think it's just about the kuena template choice but I don't manage to find the solution. The default template work good but I'll prefer to use the EX, better & nice.

Sorry for my english :blush:

Stef

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #292 by Althalas
so no help here at all huh?

More
14 years 8 months ago #293 by jerry
Replied by jerry on topic Re:Kunena latest posts module
stefistef wrote:

Hello.

I've got a problem with the kuenalastet module, what ever the version. (even with this one 1.0.45 )

I use joomla 1.5.12, Yootheme Phoenix template and Kuena 1.5.4. with default_ex template

I still have the same error when I Click on a post or a member in the kuenalatest module:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class smile in /home/users5/c/comptri/www/v3/components/com_kunena/template/default/smile.class.php on line 31

I think it's just about the kuena template choice but I don't manage to find the solution. The default template work good but I'll prefer to use the EX, better & nice.

Sorry for my english :blush:

Stef

Looks like there is other component/module/plugin which uses smile class. Can't be resolved by module others way, than creating option to disable usage of smilies.
Q: Can you provide me admin u/p on you test site
Can't catch why it works with Kunena Default template and not with Kunena Default_ex.

More
14 years 8 months ago #294 by bytebandit01
i'm using 1.45 now.

i changed the code line 53 of helper.php from

$msg_avatar = KUNENA_LIVEUPLOADEDPATH . "/avatars/$avatar";

to

$msg_avatar = (!file_exists(KUNENA_PATH_UPLOADED.DS. '/avatars/s_' . $avatar)?KUNENA_LIVEUPLOADEDPATH.'/avatars/'.$avatar:KUNENA_LIVEUPLOADEDPATH.'/avatars/s_'.$avatar);

to make sure that i get equal sizes in the avatar display as some of my users has different dimension/sizes in their avatar.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #295 by anantachai
Replied by anantachai on topic Latest post problem...
recieving this error twice:

Warning: include_once(KUNENA_ABSPATH/template/default/icons.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tricity1/public_html/tbdsite/modules/mod_kunenalatest/helper.php on line 23

Any ideas? I'm lost!
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by anantachai.

More
14 years 8 months ago #296 by @quila
Replied by @quila on topic Re:Latest post problem...
Hi anantachai, welcome to forum

do you use latest version of this module?

If yes, control if the file icon.php is missing from folder

components / com_kunena / template / default /

Regards

More
14 years 8 months ago #297 by anantachai
I am using the latest version, and although the icons.php file was there on my server, I copied and pasted just to be sure I was using the right file, still no luck! Unfortunately I don't know enough about .php to start digging around. I'd probably just mess it up even more! LOL!

More
14 years 8 months ago #298 by crisscross
I really like this module but it seems it really slows down my site. With 100 users online and a message count of about 200k.
Anybody that can give any hints on how to optimize the modules performance?

More
14 years 8 months ago #299 by kundani
On my website there's a strange problem:

It's a two language site: polish (default) & english.
When I change language to english (using joomfish language selector module) it translates everything except modules below Kunena Latest (in the same modules position: left). Manually entered module titles are translated.

For example mod_online:

In polish:
"Naszą witrynę przegląda teraz 1 gość"

In english:
still "Naszą witrynę przegląda teraz 1 gość"

In english it should be:
"We have 1 guest online"

When I change site's default language to english there is always english text in modules (no polish).

If I disable Kunena Latest Module everything looks right. When it is enabled modules below Kunena Latest are not translated. Please help...

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #300 by mumins
Replied by mumins on topic Feature? request
I use Kunena discussbot to comment articles.
When comment start it allways make following post in forum:

(22.07.2009. valdes sēdes lēmums <- is URL link back to article).
In module its looks like that:

URL is changed to text /biedribas-dokumenti/22.07.2009.-valdes-sedes-lemum...

and breaks up module layout.

Is there way how to cut all URLS from message text showing in module? I mean - show only text without link.

This problem not only discussbot related - any posts who starts with link have it.

Kunena 1.54
mod_kunenalatest 1.0.45

Hopeful
m.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by mumins.

Time to create page: 0.543 seconds