Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important K 1.5 latest posts module - no longer supported or maintained. Do NOT use this with K 1.6!

More
14 years 5 months ago #321 by SHoggard
I'm getting the following error messages on tabs & links for:

Recent Discussions / My Discussions & Latest Discussions:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::getThumbAvatar() in /home/sites/mysite.com/public_html/next/modules/mod_latestmembers/tmpl/default.php on line 21

I have JomSocial enabled (view my profile works ok)

The module mod_kunenalatest works fine also,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #322 by Motorhead
stefistef wrote:

Hello.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class smile in /home/users5/c/comptri/www/v3/components/com_kunena/template/default/smile.class.php on line 31

Stef

Hi! great module!!! but few days ago it started to giving me the same error... Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class smile in /homepages/24/d226700341/htdocs/components/com_kunena/template/default/smile.class.php on line 31

I use joomla 1.5.14 and Kunena 1.5.4 with dark army template... any ideas??

And its possible to show the kunena avatars?? tx

More
14 years 5 months ago #323 by Matias
Simple rule to developer: never use include() or require().

All of those should be changed to include_once() and require_once().

More
14 years 5 months ago #324 by jerry
Replied by jerry on topic Re:Kunena latest posts module
Matias wrote:

Simple rule to developer: never use include() or require().

All of those should be changed to include_once() and require_once().

Actually my module use only include_once, require_once :), so the problem is on the other side. :(
HaND, Jerry

More
14 years 5 months ago #325 by decomo
Hi, a few days ago I was able to download and set this mod to show the latest posts associated with a category ID. However, the latest posts are shown in what seems like font size 8, which is too small for the rest of my site. I want to change the font size to 10 or 12. I also want to change the font type. THe item format or the tool tip format do not have the size information. I tried to look in the forum but cannot seem to find an existing answer. Please help. thanks.

More
14 years 5 months ago #326 by SHoggard
Does ANYONE have an answer to this??

More
14 years 5 months ago #327 by etusha
firs not spam or you will be band
second id u need help give more infomacions url php mysql etc etc
3.seems its mod_latestmember problem

More
14 years 5 months ago #328 by etusha
open /modules/mod_kunenalatest/helper.php

edit
Code:
return CKunenaLink::GetSefHrefLink(KUNENA_LIVEURLREL.'&func=latest&do=show&sel=' . $more_time, $more_text, '', 'nofollow', 'readon');

i think thats the code u should change

More
14 years 5 months ago #329 by Matias
Not in Kunena:

kunena.php line 164:
Code:
if (file_exists(KUNENA_ABSTMPLTPATH .DS. 'smile.class.php')) { require_once (KUNENA_ABSTMPLTPATH .DS. 'smile.class.php'); } else { require_once (KUNENA_PATH_TEMPLATE_DEFAULT .DS. 'smile.class.php'); }

So there must be another module which causes this. But which one?

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #330 by Blue85
Hi Guys,
Hi Jerry,

I have a big problem activating the option "Only show categories". When I put in any ID the whole page goes down and the following error occurs:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ctype_digit() in /srv/www/htdocs/j/modules/mod_kunena_latest/mod_kunena_latest.php on line 224

I already checked if ctype is disabled - it is definately not disabled

I am using joomla 1.5.14 ,php 5.2.5 and the latest version of your module downloaded from the joomla extensions page

I really hope you guys can help

thanks
Jan
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Blue85.

Time to create page: 0.421 seconds