Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important K 1.5 latest posts module - no longer supported or maintained. Do NOT use this with K 1.6!

More
14 years 7 months ago #311 by wingnut144
If I have Kunena getting the user avatars from JomSocial, then why is this module not then displaying those same avatars on the page for the latest posts?

Is there something else I need to do to get this to work??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #312 by wingnut144
Anyone???? Any ideas are appreciated..... :)

Thanks

More
14 years 6 months ago #313 by bulesz
Hello,

How can I make the avatars links to the profile? or the message?

Many thanks,
B.

More
14 years 6 months ago #314 by xpozay
You need to use the %A attribute to display the avatar. If you mouse over the item format, it will give you a list of all the parameters.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #315 by xpozay
Solved (not me) the the jquery conflict between kunena and Jomsocial when you have both this module (kunena latest) and the jomsocial hello_me module enabled on the frontpage.

The fix can be found here.
www.jomsocial.com/webforum/viewtopic.php...7644&start=30#p55717

After applying this patch, you can edit the jomsocial status and use this module properly.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by xpozay.

More
14 years 6 months ago #316 by bulesz
xpozay wrote:

You need to use the %A attribute to display the avatar. If you mouse over the item format, it will give you a list of all the parameters.

yes, thanks, i know that (I have made my div based template for that...)

I need to know just is that possible to make the avatar linked to the profile?
(as default just show the avatar, but cant click on it...)

Many thanks,
B

More
14 years 6 months ago #317 by Soulmaster
Replied by Soulmaster on topic Module error
i got a strange error in my latetst module
Code:
Notice: Use of undefined constant KUNENA_ABSPATH - assumed 'KUNENA_ABSPATH' in /home/hlnhe/domains/hlnhe.nl/public_html/modules/mod_kunenalatest/helper.php on line 23 Warning: include_once(KUNENA_ABSPATH/template/default/icons.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hlnhe/domains/hlnhe.nl/public_html/modules/mod_kunenalatest/helper.php on line 23 Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'KUNENA_ABSPATH/template/default/icons.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hlnhe/domains/hlnhe.nl/public_html/modules/mod_kunenalatest/helper.php on line 23

is what i'm seeing before i see the discussions.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #318 by TPH
Replied by TPH on topic Re:Kunena latest posts module
SOLVED: I used the TABLE format instead of LIST.

So why won't it show the avatars? Other than that...yeah! love how we can filter users by specific CB fields. That will help!

Okay -- fixed the avatars. But the alignment is off....Here's a screen shot
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by TPH.

More
14 years 6 months ago #319 by Slotpro
set show 4 post it show 3 post

More
14 years 6 months ago #320 by PAUSIMS
With the latest version of the mod, avatars are not showing for mw. I use JomSocial and the view is set to Table list.

I have an old version of JomSocial, could this be the problem?

Time to create page: 0.454 seconds