Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important K 1.5 latest posts module - no longer supported or maintained. Do NOT use this with K 1.6!

More
14 years 9 months ago #231 by kmilos
Works well for me now too, big thanks to Jaroslav ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #232 by bytebandit01
@jerry.. your module still works in K1.5.3 however it gives a warning..

Warning: include_once(KUNENA_ABSPATH/template/default/icons.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\bc3\modules\mod_kunenalatest\helper.php on line 32

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'KUNENA_ABSPATH/template/default/icons.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear') in C:\xampp\htdocs\bc3\modules\mod_kunenalatest\helper.php on line 32

any idea about this..?

More
14 years 9 months ago #233 by jerry
Replied by jerry on topic Re:Kunena latest posts module
bytebandit01 wrote:

@jerry.. your module still works in K1.5.3 however it gives a warning..

Warning: include_once(KUNENA_ABSPATH/template/default/icons.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:xampphtdocsbc3modulesmod_kunenalatesthelper.php on line 32

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'KUNENA_ABSPATH/template/default/icons.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:xamppphppear') in C:xampphtdocsbc3modulesmod_kunenalatesthelper.php on line 32

any idea about this..?

Which version do you use? It looks, like it's old. Try current version (right now 1.0.43).

More
14 years 9 months ago #234 by mechul70
yes , i want this

there are all of function on the last version but i don't see :S

please help !

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #235 by dcasmr
Replied by dcasmr on topic Kunena latest post module
I am getting the following errors after installing the Kunena latest post module 1.0.43

please help. I am using Joomsocial and want to be able to display the forums there too.
thanks

Notice: Constant C_ASSET_JQUERY already defined in /home/public_html/components/com_kunena/class.kunena.php on line 64

Notice: Use of undefined constant _KUNENA_WHO_LATEST_POSTS - assumed '_KUNENA_WHO_LATEST_POSTS' in /home/public_html/components/com_sh404sef/sef_ext/com_kunena.php
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by dcasmr.

More
14 years 9 months ago #236 by jerry
Replied by jerry on topic Re:Kunena latest post module
dcasmr wrote:

I am getting the following errors after installing the Kunena latest post module 1.0.43

please help. I am using Joomsocial and want to be able to display the forums there too.
thanks

Notice: Constant C_ASSET_JQUERY already defined in /home/public_html/components/com_kunena/class.kunena.php on line 64

Notice: Use of undefined constant _KUNENA_WHO_LATEST_POSTS - assumed '_KUNENA_WHO_LATEST_POSTS' in /home/public_html/components/com_sh404sef/sef_ext/com_kunena.php

Please, can you disable sh404sef for a moment (at least for component kunena)?
At least second message could be affected by sef. If the first would be there with disabled sef, we will try to resolve it.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #237 by jerry
dcasmr wrote:

thanks

Well the 1st message can't be solved by module.
It's affected by component Kunena. Help from Kunena developers NEEDED.
Hint for them: conditionally define C_ASSET_JQUERY & load jquery only when it's not already loaded.
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by jerry.

More
14 years 9 months ago #238 by jerry
jerry wrote:

dcasmr wrote:

could be patched www.kunena.com/forum/138-support/21097-q...with-jomsocial#21127

More
14 years 9 months ago #239 by jerry
dcasmr wrote:

Notice: Use of undefined constant _KUNENA_WHO_LATEST_POSTS - assumed '_KUNENA_WHO_LATEST_POSTS' in /home/public_html/components/com_sh404sef/sef_ext/com_kunena.php[/b]

Are you using this com_kunena.php sef `plugin`? As there isn't used _KUNENA_WHO_LATEST_POSTS at all... joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/scmsvn/...h404SEF%2Fsef_ext%2F

More
14 years 9 months ago #240 by bytebandit01
jerry wrote:

Which version do you use? It looks, like it's old. Try current version (right now 1.0.43).

problem now solved with the current version. thanks jerry for your very good module ;)

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds