Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important K 1.5 latest posts module - no longer supported or maintained. Do NOT use this with K 1.6!

More
14 years 9 months ago #251 by jerry
barthle wrote:

Hi Guys,

Yes the problem still persists.

The developer of Mosetstree has found a "partial" solution for it by changing some lines in class.kunena.php which is a Kunena core file as is shown in the link that I have given. So some change may be required in the kunena as well.

Something in Kunena components prevents Kunena Latest module to be displayed inside a Tab when Mosetstree Latest module is active on the same page or vice versa.

These two module were working properly together. Either new native version of Mosetstree 2.1 or native version of Kunena 1.3.5 has corrupted something.

Wait for Kunena 1.5.4, which should fix JQuery issues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #252 by Andreaz
jerry wrote:

Andreaz wrote:

Hey,
I really love your module, but I have some problems with it. When Kunena Latest is enabled and I try to use Slick RSS or Thick RSS modules my website goes blank. This only happens in pages with articles or in articles category/section pages. In forum or gallery both Kunena latest and RSS modules work without breaking the page...
Oh and it only happens if Kunena Latest module is tabbed. I am using Dinamod Tab Modules.

Please wait for Kunena 1.5.4 which patches some JQuery errors.

Oh, I am definetaly waiting. When is Kunena 1.5.4 going to come out? :)

More
14 years 9 months ago #253 by jerry
Replied by jerry on topic Re:Kunena latest posts module
Andreaz wrote:

jerry wrote:

Andreaz wrote:

Hey,
I really love your module, but I have some problems with it. When Kunena Latest is enabled and I try to use Slick RSS or Thick RSS modules my website goes blank. This only happens in pages with articles or in articles category/section pages. In forum or gallery both Kunena latest and RSS modules work without breaking the page...
Oh and it only happens if Kunena Latest module is tabbed. I am using Dinamod Tab Modules.

Please wait for Kunena 1.5.4 which patches some JQuery errors.

Oh, I am definetaly waiting. When is Kunena 1.5.4 going to come out? :)

That's a question to developers, not to me...

More
14 years 9 months ago #254 by barthle
I don't need to wait. Mosets developer fixed the problem. :laugh:

He suggested to make the same change in one of the mosets tree file as well and that solved the problem.

I am not a programmer but I suppose that two function calls shouldn't make directly, first it should be checked if they are already called somewhere else.

More
14 years 9 months ago #255 by Hurr1c4n3
I it possible to show the special access posts only to the special access people and not to all registered people?

More
14 years 9 months ago #256 by jerry
Replied by jerry on topic Re:Kunena latest posts module
Hurr1c4n3 wrote:

I it possible to show the special access posts only to the special access people and not to all registered people?

Yes, you can publish one module for these people. In this module, you can set Access Level: Special.

More
14 years 9 months ago #257 by Hurr1c4n3
Yeah I know but with the old joomlaboard I had a latest post module that could show the special access posts only to the special access people together with all the othet posts on the forum.

More
14 years 9 months ago #258 by bytebandit01
feature request:
a link to user profile when you click the avatar would also be a great addition ;) thanks :)

More
14 years 9 months ago #259 by speakle
Replied by speakle on topic Latest Posts Module
Hi,

Ever since I upgraded to 1.5.3 I have had errors in the latest post module. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this?

More
14 years 9 months ago #260 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Latest Posts Module
I don't know much about this user-developed Kunena add-on. In the meantime, if you're having problems and while you're waiting for a definite answer, you could try A simple alternative to the "latest posts module" which doesn't cost anything.

The discussion topic for your questions is Kunena latest posts module . Please use it instead of creating a separate topic. :)

Time to create page: 0.525 seconds