Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important K 1.5 latest posts module - no longer supported or maintained. Do NOT use this with K 1.6!

More
14 years 8 months ago #301 by plix
Replied by plix on topic Re:Kunena latest posts module
Hi Herry,

Thanks very much for this module. You have done a great work. Keep it up.

Your codebelow
Code:
<td>%C<br />Antw.</td><td>%R %S<br /><small>%N %D</small></td><td>%A</td>

and the tabletr really save my life. It is exactly what I was looking.

I have just got one question: Can you tell me how to link the avatar to member's profile and make it clickable?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #302 by bplumb
Hello!

I recently installed this plugin into my Joomla website. Whilst Kunena pulls the avatars from Community Builder, no avatars are shown in 'Kunea Latest' plugin.

Am I just missing something really obvious here?

Many thanks,
BP

More
14 years 7 months ago #303 by Althalas
another bump in hopes that someone here cares that the module included in Kunea crashes my site.

More
14 years 7 months ago #304 by csommer
Hi Jerry, thanks for a great module - keep up the good work!

I recently upgraded to Joomla 1.5.14, Kunena 1.5.5 and 1.0.45 of the module. It is published on my front page. I noticed that when I am not logged into the frontend, the following message appears above the module:

Notice: Use of undefined constant _KUNENA_INTEGRATION_CB_WARN_PUBLISH - assumed '_KUNENA_INTEGRATION_CB_WARN_PUBLISH' in /home/usrName/public_html/domainName/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.communitybuilder.php on line 87

Note that this message appears only when my Joomla config is set to maximum error reporting, and when I am not logged into the front-end as a user.

Does this indicate anything serious?

More
14 years 7 months ago #305 by Bacchos
Hello,

First i would like to say thanks for this module, and i have a question :

i would like to cuztomize how data is displayed, right now we have : list, tabe, 2 columns list, 2 tables list and table_tr without _td. I looked in the php files for each type of display, but i can't figure out what to change. I want to be able to specify the number of columns and to specify a max number of lines to display in columns. I think the file that i need to modify is listtwo.php, and here's the code :
Code:
<?php // no direct access // 2-column list version defined( '_JEXEC' ) or die( 'Restricted access' ); ?> <table style="border-width: 0px; width: 100%"> <tr><td style="vertical-align: top"><ul> <?php $j = ceil(count($items) / 2); for ($i = 0; $i < $j; $i++) : ?> <li><span title="<?php echo $items[$i]->tooltip ?>"><?php echo $items[$i]->title ?></span></li> <?php endfor; ?> </ul></td> <td style="vertical-align: top"><ul> <?php $j = ceil(count($items) / 2); $k = count($items); for ($i = $j; $i < $k; $i++) : ?> <li><span title="<?php echo $items[$i]->tooltip ?>"><?php echo $items[$i]->title ?></span></li> <?php endfor; ?> </ul></td></tr> </table> <?php if ($more) : ?> <?php echo $more_link ?> <?php endif; ?>

I am a php newbie so it's hard to tell what to change. Can someone give me some advice?
Thanks for the help.

More
14 years 7 months ago #306 by cb3
Replied by cb3 on topic Re: Recents posts module error
Same error here, I have the latest module working fine on another site,

More
14 years 7 months ago #307 by pjotr
After installing module KunenaLatest v 1.0.45 My site will not appears annymore. The following error appears:

Fatal error: Class 'fb_config' not found in /home/vpo/domains/xxxxx.nl/public_html/modules/mod_kunenalatest/helper.php on line 7

When I disable the module the site is working again. What is the cause of this error?

More
14 years 7 months ago #308 by wingnut144
I just installed this module and have a question. Users avatars are not showing up, even though I have enabled them in the module.

The board in question is at www.salleboise.com if that helps.

What could be causing this?

More
14 years 7 months ago #309 by xpozay
Hi Jerry,

Long time since we have crossed paths - since the FB days of your first release. I have been getting an JQuery conflict on my homepage when I enable the latest posts module - with the Jomsocial Hello_me module. The exact message is:

jQuery is not defined
mydomain.com/components/com_community/assets/script-1.2.js

This also stop my "edit my status" on the hello_me from working correctly - I assume because the above script is not loaded.

If I disable the latest_posts module the error goes away. I have read a number of threads here, in kunena, and in the jomsocial forum without getting a working fix. The closest I get is here with this thread

www.kunena.com/forum/139-solved-or-prior...with-jomsocial#21127

which does not work for me.

Any advise on how I might go about fixing this.

I am using:
- Joomla 1.5.14
- JS 1.2.206 (and its hello_me)
- Kunena 1.5.4
- Kunenalatest 1.0.41 (also tried 1.0.45)

Thanks in advance

Note: I am posting a similar request for help in the jomsocial forum.

More
14 years 7 months ago #310 by kaumac
hey there! just a quick question, how do I have to do to make %N to show the personĀ“s name instead of the username? Thx a lot!

Time to create page: 0.449 seconds