Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged Problems with Gravatar avatar images

More
11 years 2 months ago #31 by jemecb
Registered users cannot change their avatar image. Change or Save button does not work. Kunena gravatar integration is disabled.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 50M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : shaper_simplicity_ii | author: JoomShaper.com | version: 1.5.0 | creationdate: Jan 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.3 | creationdate: 2012-11-24

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.3 | 2012-11-24 [ Reconciliation ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 2.8

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 2.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.1 | Kunena Stats 2.0.1 | Kunena Login 2.0.1 | Kunena Search 2.0.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #32 by sozzled
jemecb: I do not think your question relates to whether or not you have enabled the Kunena - Gravatar plugin. I suspect your issue is covered by the range of problems that are discussed, broadly, in message #1 of Before you post your question, read this first .

You're report shows that you are using outdated versions of other Kunena add-ons . Please update those things to the latest version..
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Jiminimonka.

More
11 years 2 months ago #33 by jemecb
Yes, I was aware of older add-oms, these are now updated. The problem still exists as did before. I have jquery load turned off in template settings. Checking other solutions...

More
11 years 2 months ago #34 by sozzled
I do not understand how your question relates to Gravatars. Can you explain how your question relates to Gravatar avatars, please?

More
11 years 2 months ago #35 by jemecb
Sorry, could you move my posts to appropriate topic?

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #36 by sozzled
I think that the "appropriate topic" in your case is Before you post your question, read this first . Seems to me that you have a Javascript library conflict that is preventing your users being avoe to press the Save button that would save their changed avatar image.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #37 by diogo814
Replied by diogo814 on topic Can't Change avatar
Hi,
I have change all my kurena forum configs more than once to be sure about this before open this topic.
I have seen other topics like this but the solutions you guys gave i can't use them.

I Send a print screen of my site so you can see, there is no Avatar image section, well in my site its in portuguese but thats the same.

your forum:
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by diogo814.

More
11 years 1 month ago #38 by TKtemp
Replied by TKtemp on topic Can't Change avatar
Hi,

go to Joomla Administration -> Kunena Forum -> Kunena Plugins and disable "Kunena - Gravatar Integration" plugin.

That's it ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: diogo814

More
11 years 1 month ago #39 by diogo814
Replied by diogo814 on topic Can't Change avatar

TKtemp wrote: Hi,

go to Joomla Administration -> Kunena Forum -> Kunena Plugins and disable "Kunena - Gravatar Integration" plugin.

That's it ;)

ohhh... i saw that option on kunena plugins but when i read gravatar i tought it must be on so avatars work...

Ty TKtemp :P

More
11 years 1 month ago #40 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Can't Change avatar
*** Topics merged ***

diogo814 wrote: I have seen other topics like this but the solutions you guys gave i can't use them

Sometimes it helps to mention those "other" topics.

diogo814 wrote: I saw that option on kunena plugins but when i read gravatar i tought it must be on so avatars work...

Sometimes it helps to read the " manual " which helps to explain whether an option should be enabled or not enabled. It's a good idea to check to see if software works, "out of the box" after you've installed it, before you change any software settings.

Time to create page: 0.599 seconds