Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged Problems with Gravatar avatar images

More
10 years 9 months ago #61 by pilyo
Replied by pilyo on topic no avatar option
I have a lot of kunena forum but on this certain forum theres no option for uploading. Please check the printscreen

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #62 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic no avatar option
You asked this question before and we have answered you before. The answer is in this topic. Disable the Kunena - Gravatar plugin.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #63 by Jiminimonka
Replied by Jiminimonka on topic no avatar option
This problem still exists in Kunena 3 - I believe it needs to be fixed. If a plugin is enabled that detects if a certain user has Gravatar, it should not affect non-gravatar users in anyway.

I will open up a ticket on GitHub ( github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Addons/issues/154 )

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Jiminimonka.

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds