Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question JoniJnm Edition 1.4.2

More
14 years 11 months ago #51 by JoniJnm
1.2.13 to 1.3.1

2009-05-24

+ New API for Plugins
^ Base: Kunena 1.0.10
! Rewrite all plugins for use the API

You need Joomla 1.5 for use this extension!!

Download
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 11 months ago #52 by 810
Thanks a lot.

Only one bug found.
On the fb_write line 87. I get on my frontend the text "array" in the top off the board.

Is it needed or can i remove the line?
More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #53 by JoniJnm
Hi 810,

What do you want to remove?. Since line 77 to 90 the content is:
Code:
<?php if ($fbConfig->askemail) { echo '<tr class = "'. $boardclass . 'sectiontableentry2"><td class = "fb_leftcolumn"><strong>' . _GEN_EMAIL . ' *</strong>:</td>'; if (($fbConfig->regonly == "1" || $fbConfig->changename == '0') && $my_id != "" && !$is_Moderator) { echo "<td>$my_email</td>"; } else { echo "<td><input type=\"text\" name=\"email\" size=\"35\" class=\"" . $boardclass . "inputbox postinput\" maxlength=\"35\" value=\"$my_email\" /></td>"; } echo '</tr>'; } ?>
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by JoniJnm.
More
14 years 11 months ago #54 by 810
Sorry wrong line number 51.
Code:
<tbody id = "fb_post_message"> <?php echo JoniJnm_API::display("write.html:fb_post_message", array($catid, $boardclass)); ?>

I removed the <?php echo JoniJnm_API::display("write.html:fb_post_message", array($catid, $boardclass)); ?> and now ok, but is it needed for some one else
More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #55 by JoniJnm
Oh, an error, remove only the word "echo" :P

Do you use the plugin "select categorie"?

The plugin needs this instruction, it shows the categories when you post a message
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by JoniJnm.
More
14 years 11 months ago #56 by 810
JoniJnm wrote:

Oh, an error, remove only "echo" ^^

Do you use the plugin "select categorie"?

Ok thanks it works,

No I only use the thanks, and vote, and optimizor plugins
More
14 years 11 months ago #57 by JoniJnm
1.3.1 to 1.3.2

2009-05-25

# Some bugs fixed

Download
More
14 years 11 months ago #58 by abraxas9083
muchas gracias JoniJnm, tu version es insuperable. Como comentario seria interesante en futuras versiones contar tambien con un plugin para hacer encuestas

un abrazote y nuevamente muchas gracias
More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #59 by JoniJnm
Me alegro que te guste.

En la siguiente versión miraré los hacks de ida y de xillibit, a ver si están bien para introducirlos en esta edición. Son SEO para Kunena y encuestas respectivamente.

Saludos!
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by JoniJnm.
More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #60 by wasimlhr
JoniJnm wrote:

1.3.1 to 1.3.2

2009-05-25

# Some bugs fixed

Download

link not working any mirrors ?

never mind its working now!
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by wasimlhr.
Time to create page: 1.185 seconds