Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question JoniJnm Edition 1.4.2

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #61 by JoniJnm
1.3.2 to 1.3.3

2009-06-11

+ New Plugin shadowbox by guerilla
^ Improved JoniJnm_API
^ Improved vote plugin
^ Improved thanks plugin
^ Improved optimize plugin
^ Improved selectcategorie plugin
# Fix bug kn_mb_substr (thanks thalcave!)

Download

PD: wasimlhr, sorry, I have forgot your post, try again, maybe the server was "fallen"
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by JoniJnm.
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 9 months ago #62 by 810
hello,
i can't vote and the gracias plugin doesn't work. i get the follow error.
Code:
Webpage error details User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.3; MEGAUPLOAD 2.0; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0) Timestamp: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 01:38:14 UTC Message: 'votado_s' is undefined Line: 2 Char: 2 Code: 0 URI: http://localhost:85/brandweerv3/components/com_kunena/JoniJnm_Plugins/votar/js/votar.js
More
14 years 9 months ago #63 by JoniJnm
Thanks 810, I have fixed the "vote" plugins (Download the com again, if you want). The "thanks" plugins doesn't work? What happend?
More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #64 by 810
When i click on the button to thank, it says thanked, when i click again on the button, it says you have alrady thanked him, but the summary says: thanks received still 0, it seems that you won't see the right tabble or something.

And the vote plugin, is not yet fixed, it seems not to save the vote. when ik click on a 6. it says: Thread's punctuation: -Infinity/10 (0 votes)
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by 810.
More
14 years 9 months ago #65 by JoniJnm
Thanks again xD

Fixed both plugins :P
More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #66 by 810
bug found:

* Kunena Control Panel- when you click on jonijnm plugins you stay on the control panel.
* the vote and thanks don't look to the right table. The vote and thanks saved the table, but the vote and thanks still 0.
More
14 years 9 months ago #67 by JoniJnm
Thanks ^^

The first bug has been fixed, the plugin vote too, but thanks not. In my web site and localhost this shows the "thanks received and given". Try with this version, maybe you downloaded a version and later I upload the com fixed

If all is ok I will rename the com to 1.3.4 with changelog: "plugins thanks a vote fixed, thanks 810!"

Saludos!
More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #68 by 810
hey,
the vote still not work and thanks.see image.

More
14 years 9 months ago #69 by JoniJnm
Are you sure that you did not installed the same version?

Verify that in votar/helper.php in the line 44 is the following:
Code:
if ($votos) { $punt = round($puntos/$votos); } else { $puntos = 0; $votos = 0; $punt = 0; }
More
14 years 9 months ago #70 by 810
Thanks, it was the same edition.
Time to create page: 0.430 seconds