Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question JoniJnm Edition 1.4.2

More
14 years 11 months ago #31 by JoniJnm
soulmate, thanks for warning me. You can download the zip and install again or upload the folder "shoutbox" that is in: /template/default/plugin/shoutbox/

Rinuccio, I have not a demo account, but you can view a demo here

Saludos!
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #32 by soulmate
ola,

thank you very much. Will download again and test it if you tell me where I find the UPDATED file. Link in first page leads to the old file, doesn't it?

saludos

soulmate
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by soulmate.
More
14 years 11 months ago #33 by JoniJnm
The link is the same, but I have updated the file (by FTP), then you will download the new file. If you have the old zip, you can view there the folder shoutbox and upload it, i forgot put the plugin shoutbox in the xml file, but it is in the zip

Salu2!
More
14 years 11 months ago #34 by soulmate
sorry, my mistake as I did not check files inside.

I have so far managed to combine JoniJnm with the "kunena_private hack" (+ jomsocial actitity stream. I am stuck at translating the shoutbox. Is it possible to have it in German? "mensage", "nombre" etc...also I'd like to adaptand change the colours to make it fit with my template design...

Please have a look yourself:

www.mrmadeo.com
More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #35 by JoniJnm
Hi, I have to change files because there are languages to selecte. You can choose english until I add german.

For do it open shoutbox.php and change:
echo "&v=1.212&p=kunena&lang=".substr($mainframe->getCfg('lang'), 0, 2);

By
echo "&v=1.212&p=kunena&lang=en";

For adapte colors, try add later:
echo "&v=1.212&p=kunena&lang=en";

this
echo "&b=000000&letra=FFFFFF&letrab=FFFFFF&bgcolor=000000";

And change width="93%" by width="100%"

Ah!, do you want to translate the language used in JoniJnm Edition to german?
Code:
// Joni Edition - Plugins DEFINE('_COM_A_PLUGINS', 'Plugins'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_JONI_PLUGINS', 'JoniJnm\'s plugins'); // Joni Edition - LoginBox (wowjoomla.com) DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_LOGINBOX_T', 'Ajax Login Box'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_LOGINBOX_D', 'You will be able to login on kunena easily. (You need <a target="_blanck" href="http://www.jonijnm.es/web/descargar/cat_view/63-kunena.html">com_loginbox</a>)'); // Joni Edition - Shoutbox DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_SHOUTBOX_T', 'Shoutbox'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_SHOUTBOX_D', 'If yes, a shoutbox will be viewed in top'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_SHOUTBOX_CANAL_T', 'Default channel'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_SHOUTBOX_CANAL_D', 'The default channel can be "International" or "Your channel"'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_SHOUTBOX_O1', 'Internacional'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_SHOUTBOX_O2', 'My channel'); // Joni Edition - Select Categorie DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_CHANGE_CATEGORIE_T', 'Plugin Select Categorie'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_CHANGE_CATEGORIE_D', 'There will be a bottom on top (New topic). Users will post quickly.'); DEFINE('_POST_FORGOT_CATID_ALERT', 'Select one categorie!'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_SELECT_CAT', 'Please, select one categorie'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_SELECT_CAT_NO_PARENT', 'You can\'t select the categorie parent'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_SELECT_CAT_NO_SELECTED', 'select one categorie'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_SELECT_CAT_BUTTON_DEFAULT', 'Default'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_SELECT_CAT_BUTTON_OK', 'Ok'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_SELECT_CAT_CATEGORIE', 'Categorie'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_SELECT_CAT_CHANGE', 'Change'); // Joni Edition - Plugin Optimizar DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_OPTIMIZAR_T', 'Plugin Optimize'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_OPTIMIZAR_D', 'It allows fix kunena\'s tables'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR', 'Optimize'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_OPTIMIZADO', 'OPTIMITATED'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_ADMIN', 'You must be administrator for optimize'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_SIMULAR', 'Simulate'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_SIMULADO', 'SIMULATED'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_NOMBRE', 'Name'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DESPUES', 'After'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_BORRADO', 'deleted'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_CATCAMBIADAS', 'categories changed'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_ANTES', 'Before'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_AVISO', 'Make a backup before optimize with <a href="http://www.jonijnm.es/descargar.html">SLQ DUMPER</a>'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DESCRIPCION', 'Description'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_CATEGORIAS', 'Categories'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_CATEGORIAS_D', 'Categories <u>unpublished</u> or with forum father lost will be erased'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_MENSAJES', 'Messages'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_MENSAJES_D', 'Messages that have lost half in the database (_text) will be erased'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_SUBSCRIPCIONES', 'Subscriptions'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_SUBSCRIPCIONES_D', 'Subcripciones with userid or thread removed will be erased'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_FAVORITOS', 'Favorites'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_FAVORITOS_D', 'Favorites with userid or thread removed will be erased'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_CONTAR', 'Messages recount'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_CONTAR_D', 'Retells the number of messages in each category'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_OTROS', 'Others'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_OTROS_D', 'Optimize tables plugins "thanks2 and "vote"'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DETALLES_CAT', 'Categorie'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DETALLES_CANT_P_A', 'Replies before'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DETALLES_CANT_P_D', 'Replies after'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DETALLES_CANT_T_A', 'Topics before'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DETALLES_CANT_T_D', 'Topics after'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DETALLES_CAT_B', 'Category erased'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DETALLES_MOTIVO', 'Plea'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DETALLES_M_1_0', 'It has lost the father forum'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DETALLES_M_1_1', 'It is not published'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DETALLES_MES_B', 'Message deteled'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DETALLES_M_2_0', 'It has lost half its'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DETALLES_M_2_1', 'Its categorie does not exist'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DETALLES_SUB_B', 'Subscripton deleted'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DETALLES_M_3_0', 'Userid does not exist'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DETALLES_M_3_1', 'Thread dos not exist'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DETALLES_FAV_B', 'Favorite deleted'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DETALLES_O_USUARIO', 'User'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DETALLES_O_PLUGIN', 'Plugin'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DETALLES_O_ERROR', 'Failure'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DETALLES_M_6', 'Entry error'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_DETALLES_OTR_B', 'entries optimized'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_OPTIMIZAR_CARGANDO', 'Loading'); // Joni Edition - Plugin Votar DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_VOTAR_T', 'Plugin Vote'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_VOTAR_D', 'If yes, users can vote posts'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_VOTAR_VOTOANADIDO', 'Vote added'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_VOTAR_VOTO', 'vote'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_VOTAR_VOTOS', 'votes'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_VOTAR_VOTAR', 'Vote'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_VOTAR_NOHAYVOTOS', 'No vote'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_VOTAR_PUNTUACION', "Thread's punctuation"); DEFINE('_KUNENA_VOTAR_CAMBIARVOTO', 'Change vote'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_VOTAR_SOLOREGISTRADOS', 'You must be a registered for vote'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_VOTAR_VOTOCAMBIADO', 'Vote changed'); // Joni Edition - Plugin Gracias DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_GRACIAS_T', 'Plugin thanks'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_GRACIAS_D', 'Users will have thanks given and recibed"'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_GRACIAS_GRACIAS', 'Thansk'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_GRACIAS_DADAS', 'Thanks given'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_GRACIAS_RECIBIDAS', 'Thanks received'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_GRACIAS_NOPUEDESVOTAR', 'You can not vote'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_GRACIAS_YALOHASHECHO', 'you have already done it'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_GRACIAS_USUARIOHA', 'user has'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_GRACIAS_USUARIOSHAN', 'users have'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_GRACIAS_DADOLASGRACIAS', 'thanked'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_GRACIAS_SOLOREGISTRADOS', 'You must be a registered for vote'); // Joni Edition - Buscador DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_BUSCADOR_T', 'Searcher'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_BUSCADOR_D', 'Select one search to use'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_BUSCADOR_O1', 'Default'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_BUSCADOR_O2', 'JoniJnm Edition'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_BUSCADOR_O3', 'No use'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_BUSCADOR_SITIO_T', 'Web site name'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_PLUGINS_BUSCADOR_SITIO_D', 'Write your web site name'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_googlenegro',"Black google"); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_soloen',"Only english pages"); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_imagenes',"Images"); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_videos',"Videos"); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_traductor',"Translator"); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_diccionario',"Dictionary"); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_buscar',"Search"); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_musica',"Music"); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_i',"en"); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_ecologica',"Ecological"); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_programas_y_pelis',"Movies Games Program"); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_empleo', 'Jobs'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_multi', 'Direct download'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_sinonimos', 'Synonyms'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_M_multi', 'direct-download'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_M_soloen', 'english'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_M_imagenes', 'images'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_M_videos', 'videos'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_M_traductor', 'translator'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_M_diccionario', 'dictionary'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_M_musica', 'music'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_M_ecologica', 'ecological'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_M_programas_peliculas', 'programs-movies-games'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_M_empleo', 'jobs'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BUSCADOR_M_sinonimos', 'synonyms'); // Joni Edition - Otros DEFINE('_KUNENA_JONI_BBCODE_HIDE_ID0', 'To view the hidden content <a href="%r">register</a> or <a href="%l">login</a>'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_JONI_HIDE_O', 'or'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_JONI_HIDE_VERCONTENIDO', 'for view the content'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_JONI_REINTENTAR', 'Retry'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_JONI_NUEVO_TEMA', 'New topic');
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by JoniJnm.
More
14 years 11 months ago #36 by soulmate
I have started translating the language files, will post them as soon as I have finished...
More
14 years 11 months ago #37 by JoniJnm
Thank you, soulmate ;)
More
14 years 11 months ago #38 by abraxas9083
Estimado JoniJnm, tengo el siguiente problema cuando uso el sistema de busqueda personalizado en kunena JoniJnm edition 1.2.13:
Mi template tiene el mismo ancho que el template que se visualiza aqui, por lo que al poner el sistema de busqueda JoniJnm en mi web este sobrepasa el template de kunena. Que puedo hacer en ese caso? Veo que en tu web si sew visualiza bien pero tambien veo que tu template del foro abarca todo el ancho posible de la pantalla.
gracias
More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #39 by JoniJnm
Hola abraxas, puedes decirme la url de tu web para que pueda verlo?

Gracias por avisar ;)
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by JoniJnm.
More
14 years 11 months ago #40 by abraxas9083
JoniJnm, aqui puedes verlo:
www.ballestaperu.com/comunidades/forum.html?func=listcat

saludos y gracias por las molestias
Time to create page: 0.793 seconds