Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question JoniJnm Edition 1.4.2

More
15 years 2 months ago #21 by Matias
@ suman:

We are using jQuery by ourself, so it would be the only accepted choice if you want to have your work in Kunena.

If you would like to do a thread rating system, I would recommend you to add new thread where we can discuss from its features and how it should work or integrate to Kunena. You can also do it without changing Kunena core files that much.. Extra table is not a problem, integration to Kunena is a small one.. B)

We also need a tagging system, so these two would be a nice addon to Kunena.com, too.
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 2 months ago #22 by JoniJnm
Will API have a system to create tables if they do not exist when kunena is being installing? I would like it
More
15 years 2 months ago #23 by Matias
Need to think about it. There seems to be API in Joomla to allow it, but it doesn't seem to be flexible enough.
More
15 years 2 months ago #24 by JoniJnm
Perhaps, have own plugins as cb. But that for many months: D
More
15 years 2 months ago #25 by suman
Matias wrote:

@ suman:

We are using jQuery by ourself, so it would be the only accepted choice if you want to have your work in Kunena.

If you would like to do a thread rating system, I would recommend you to add new thread where we can discuss from its features and how it should work or integrate to Kunena. You can also do it without changing Kunena core files that much.. Extra table is not a problem, integration to Kunena is a small one.. B)

We also need a tagging system, so these two would be a nice addon to Kunena.com, too.

I have already created a thread just for it -
www.kunena.com/forum?func=view&catid=6&id=4762
More
15 years 2 weeks ago - 15 years 2 weeks ago #26 by JoniJnm
1.2.10 to 1.2.11

2009-04-04

+ Guest users can use the button "New topic" (select categorie plugin)
+ Add a space after "Re:" (when reply a post)
+ New plugin "Shoutbox"
+ All plugin are in Kunena Configuration, for turn on or turn off easily (IMAGE 1)
+ New position module: kunena_msg_in_%n (IMAGE 2)
^ Improved code's div (en geshi)
^ Improved images's divs
^ Component's base: Kunena 1.0.9
# Fixed fatal error in the plugin "Select categorie"

Download

IMAGE 1:
[img

IMAGE 2:
[img
Last edit: 15 years 2 weeks ago by JoniJnm.
More
15 years 1 week ago #27 by JoniJnm
1.2.11 to 1.2.12

2009-04-11

+ New english's icons by peas
+ Translate peas's icons to spanish
+ New images by moof
+ New images by kenlapz
+ Suports gravatar (fase 1)
^ Improved spanish language | thanks lakentu!
^ Improved plugin optimize
^ fixed error descripcion jonijnm's plugins

Download
More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #28 by JoniJnm
1.2.12 to 1.2.13

2009-05-04

+ New Login Box plugin (Your need com_loginbox )
^ Improved links to community builder
^ Improved bbcode {hide}
# Fixed captcha bug
# Fixed kunena.bbcode bug (email postform)

Download
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by JoniJnm.
More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #29 by soulmate
where can I download the shoutbox plugin? if I activate it in kunena configuration, I get an error message in the forum's frontend...

Warning: include(/hp/ao/ae/dl/www/components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/shoutbox/shoutbox.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hp/ao/ae/dl/www/components/com_kunena/kunena.php on line 587
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by soulmate.
More
14 years 11 months ago #30 by rinuccio
Demo Account? :)
Time to create page: 0.671 seconds