Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question JoniJnm Edition 1.4.2

More
14 years 10 months ago #91 by 810
thanks, it is fixed
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 10 months ago #92 by 810
How can i add thanks plugin in a another template, everythings works great
More
14 years 10 months ago #93 by JoniJnm
If you have the API in the com, you have do this (only edit the file message.php of the new template)

Busca => Search
Añade después => Add later

Do you understand the article?
More
14 years 10 months ago #94 by 810
thanks it works.
More
14 years 10 months ago #95 by 810
ok thanks for your help, my edition is online .
maybe you can add some off my hacks to your edition
More
14 years 10 months ago #96 by JoniJnm
Can I view a demo site?
More
14 years 10 months ago #97 by 810
JoniJnm wrote:

Can I view a demo site?

i will make a demo site,
More
14 years 10 months ago #98 by JBHawaii
Joni, I like what you have done and would like to try out your version. Except I have over 3,000 members right now on a k1.0.10 version of kunena, how could I upgrade?

Also I don't know Spanish so this would have to have the English translations.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Mahalo,
JBHawaii
More
14 years 10 months ago #99 by JoniJnm
For upgrade, you have only to uninstall kunena and install kje. The version has spanish and english language ^^
More
14 years 10 months ago #100 by JBHawaii
great, I have done this on a test site... why do I get prompted to add quicktime plugin though? What requires quicktime in your version?

Mahalo,
JBHawaii
Time to create page: 0.445 seconds