Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is only for reporting defects or problems with Kunena 1.6 test versions with Joomla 1.6. This is NOT a support forum - there is no support for test versions. Users should NOT install K 1.6 alpha or beta test versions on websites with live production data.

Question [Merged topic] J! 1.6 + K 1.6 - How do I restore my Kunena menu?

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #31 by etkritikonspoudon
Did you or anyone else by any chance delete a module title "Kunena Menu" in the Modules Manager?
It seems the installation of Kunena 1.6 adds that module which is published at the position "kunena_menu"

I unpublished this by chance, thinking it was the extra menu module I had created for the right column in my template. I then went to the forum to see the tabs missing.
I reenabled it, and voila! everything was back...

Could it be a similar case?
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Twenty
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #32 by John Twenty
Replied by John Twenty on topic Re: My Tabs are gone
I was very hopeful, but unfortunately in my case the "Kunena Menu" was published.

I unpublished and then republished it to see if that changes anything, but with no luck :unsure:

I also tried using other templates, but that too didn't help.
More
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #33 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: My Tabs are gone

John Twenty wrote: I am using Kunena 1.6.3 with Joomla 1.6.0

The problem is solved.

As you probably should know, we've collected all the K 1.6/J! 1.6 topics in one category: K 1.6 test reports - Joomla 1.6 issues . In that category (as with many categories on this forum) there is a sticky topic: J! 1.6 + K 1.6.2 - How do I restore my Kunena menu? Halfway into that topic (at around msg #19 ) is the answer you're looking for.

When you find the answer, please thank the member who posted it on the forum for your benefit and others like you.

I hope this helps. :)
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled.
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #34 by John Twenty

The problem is solved.

I wish it was true :( But it didn't fix my problem.

I also cannot get the Kunena Menu displayed, so maybe I broke something earlier :(

But thanx anyway
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #35 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: My Tabs are gone
In this category, the one you posted your question to, is another sticky topic: [Merged topic] How do I restore my Kunena menu? Did you read that one, too? These kinds of questions are asked many times; that's why we create sticky topics.
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Twenty
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #36 by John Twenty
Ok,

I have now reinstalled my whole Joomla 1.6 and it works again now.

I think I may have broken it when trying to make some adjudtments.

Thanx anyway for your help.

Cheers
John
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #37 by nur_afini
Hi,

I had done the steps that had been posted in reply #19. The tabs were visible now, but the buttons is not being previewed correctly though. Any suggestions on how to solve this problem.
Btw, I'm running Kunena 1.6.3 with Joomla 1.6.
Below is the screenshot.

Attachments:
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #38 by sozzled
Common J! 1.6 question. Fixed in K 1.6.4 (due for release in the next week or two - or three).
The following user(s) said Thank You: nur_afini
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #39 by nur_afini
More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #40 by tlavalle
how to i change the color of the background and the text colors? here is what i have now.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 8M

Joomla default template details : green-day | author: Jim Beud | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 18 january 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by tlavalle.
Time to create page: 0.527 seconds