Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is only for reporting defects or problems with Kunena 1.6 test versions with Joomla 1.6. This is NOT a support forum - there is no support for test versions. Users should NOT install K 1.6 alpha or beta test versions on websites with live production data.

Question [Merged topic] J! 1.6 + K 1.6 - How do I restore my Kunena menu?

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 4 days ago #1 by nur_afini
I am currently using Joomla 1.6 and had installed Kunena 1.6.2. However, there is a little problem whereby the category tab (such as Recent Discussions, My Discussions, My Profile, Rules, etc) is not being displayed. I also had captured and attached the print screen of the problem. I did not faced this problem when I am using Joomla 1.5.21 with Kunena 1.5.12. Can anyone help me?
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 4 days ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve relevance for search purposes
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
It probably should not matter if you are running Joomla 1.6 (I can't be sure, because I haven't used J! 1.6 yet) but your problem should be fixed by using a Joomla 1.6 compatible template (most templates written for older versions of Joomla are not compatible with Joomla 1.6, by the way) and using the Create Menu button on the Kunena control panel.

Does that help?

By the way, the Recent Discussions, My Discussions, My Profile tabs don't appear if you are only a guest. ;)
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sozzled.
More
13 years 3 months ago #3 by nur_afini
This is how the Kunena page and the category tab should be displayed.
Attachments:
More
13 years 3 months ago #4 by nur_afini

sozzled wrote: It probably should not matter if you are running Joomla 1.6 (I can't be sure, because I haven't used J! 1.6 yet) but your problem should be fixed by using a Joomla 1.6 compatible template (most templates written for older versions of Joomla are not compatible with Joomla 1.6, by the way) and using the Create Menu button on the Kunena control panel.

Does that help?

By the way, the Recent Discussions, My Discussions, My Profile tabs don't appear if you are only a guest. ;)

1.I am using the default template that had been provided in Joomla 1.6 installation (I assume that the template provided does not have compatibility issues :unsure: ).
2. I had tried using the Create Menu button as what you had suggested but still no luck.
3. When I login into the frontend, I still cannot see those tabs.
More
13 years 3 months ago #5 by sozzled
Can you please post your K 1.6 configuration report. Thank you.
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #6 by nur_afini
When I try to click on the Report Configuration Settings button from the backend menu, I got error message like below.

Is this error indicates that the template that I was using is not compatible with Kunena?
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by nur_afini. Reason: Adding question.
More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #7 by Newkun
Replied by Newkun on topic Kunena menu is missing
I have got same problem :( furthermore ,I think,it effects kunena login module too,i can't see same links on kunena login module...
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Newkun.
More
13 years 2 months ago #8 by Newkun
Isn't there any solution for this? :( my project is waiting... :(
More
13 years 2 months ago #9 by xillibit
Hello,

Please put here please your kunena report configuration settings ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
13 years 2 months ago #10 by xillibit

nur_afini wrote: I am currently using Joomla 1.6 and had installed Kunena 1.6.2. However, there is a little problem whereby the category tab (such as Recent Discussions, My Discussions, My Profile, Rules, etc) is not being displayed. I also had captured and attached the print screen of the problem. I did not faced this problem when I am using Joomla 1.5.21 with Kunena 1.5.12. Can anyone help me?

Attachment not found

Hello,

Under joomla! there are some issues with K1.6.2, you need to wait next release, under joomla! 1.5.22 try to re-create kunena menu

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: camsarim
Time to create page: 0.595 seconds